Part 3

Heyyyyyy!!!!!I have BACK again!!!!!Well byeeee

(Max plops down a sits down and just kinda sits there a cries)

Lucas:Max.........
Max:I am sorry I will save it when nobody home!!
Lucas:What do you mean?
Max:W-When n-n-Nobody is home,I-I cry all me feelings a-away!!!
Lucas:Why do you that you can talk to ANY of us?
Max:Why would I do that?It is much easier to-Well binge eat,Cry,Throw up the food and then repeat for like 2-3 hours!!!Because You know I HATE talking about this!!!
El:Why do you throw up the food?
Max:Cause I ate to much and if I eat to much then Billy will call me Fat is common knowledge!
Mike:It is really not!
Max:Well you didn't have any friends growing up!Your dad didn't (Even though he is like terrible)
Die!!You don't cry your self to sleep!You weren't bullied they way I was!!YOU have a nice sister,You have 2 of those!You have a nice house!You have nice toys and games!You have good clothes!You have this BA girl friend!!!And YOU don't want to DIE every day of your life!!!!!!!!

Mike:Max........

Max is Ranting she sounds like a gamer!!!Ha Ha
Hey guys that was really short but I have a lot of stuff going on!!!I know some people are starting school sooooo good luck!!!!🍀👍🏻 Welll gooodddd byyyyeeeee!!