Skul love affair (3)

"What a silly question rosieeee. Of course my ideal guy is kookie"

The girls screamed as lisa went blushing on her own words.

"How about u jennie?" Rose asked, trying her best to get Jennie's most honest answer.

"Hmmm. I like someone who has a broad shoulder-- can dress up both manly and cute; has a soft personality and likes ice creams and sends me handwritten letters."

"That was weird. Most girls say tall handsome rich--" jisoo uttered and sipped her milktea.

"Yaah let her be. Besides she's the only one single here so she can dream of whatever she wants." Rose cut off.

"Im still single tho, excuse me." Jisoo fired.

"Practically no ur not. Ur jin's official date-- i pressume any day by now u'll be the newest hot couple on the scene." Rose teased.

The girls all laughed and teased each other and the girl talk went into sharing about their relationship and how does it goes.

--

"Really?"

"I cant imagine u doing that" jungkook and jin burst into laughter.

"Shhhhh."

"Am i on loudspeak?" Rosie on the line asked.

"Ah yes.sorry. Well thanks for that rose. Bye"

Taehyung hanged up the phone as his friends were pissing him off. "Can u please be quiet? Too rude I was talking to rose."

"Sorry man." Jungkook said between his laughter.

--

Taehyung has been stalking Jennie for awhile. Right now he was kind of hiding in a bush while taking a look at Jennie who was seated on the bench alone.

Jennie was tired from the practice and was having a really bad time because she just got into a fight with her mother. She isnt really in the mood to go home right now that is why she decided to let the time pass by as she sat on the bench.

"Jennie?" Taehyung exclaimed as he pass by Jennie... what a good actor. Keep it up baby.

"Oh? Yah? Im not in the mood to have catfights with you so kindly please evaporate as soon as possible" jennie plugged in her earphone not even looking once at taehyung.

Taehyung felt a little pain in his chest but he was all decided; he will not give up that easily.

Instead, he sat beside Jennie.

"What now?" Jennie irritably said.

Taehyung got the plugged earphone on jennie's right ear and whispered, "lets go get some ice cream. My treat." Jennie glared at taehyung without saying anything.

He was as tensed as he could be. He fears rejection; he is not used to it. But he cant deny the fact that he fears jennie might say no. He will look like a total douchebag. He swallowed his saliva and distance himself a little bit, "if ur not in the good mood then i--"

He was cut off when Jennie held him by the hand dragging him off the bench. "Treat me a milk ice cream or else i'll rip u off."

Taehyung smiled from ear to ear and moved a little faster to catch up with Jennie. He then extended his arms to jennie's shoulders.

"But that is not allowed. Only ice cream." Jennie said

"Oh." Was all taehyung can say as he removed his arm slowly. Jennie was walking too fast heading her a step away from taehyung.