"Yes! Yes it is! Niall, I can't belive it's you!"

                        I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I could already tell she was a true dedicated fan, not that I didn't know that already. It takes a lot to be the first one to send a message.

                     "Well, it's me! Is there an airport anywhere near you?" I asked a little too suddenly.

                     "Uh huh! Really close to my house actually."

                     "Great! If you pack by tonight, you'll arrive early tomorrow."

                     "Okay! I'll get on that now! It was so great to meet you, Niall!"

                      "You too!" I smiled into the phone before hanging up.

                      I better inform the other boys about Mady. I mean, they'd be slightly confused if a random girl appeared at our door tomorrow morning. I know I'd be asking a lot of questions if it were me.

Mady

                    Okay, I can officially say that I just ended a phone call with Niall Horan! I love him so much, with all my heart. More than anyone will ever know. It's just so surreal that I actually won this contest, despite the millions of fans that had probably entered, too. I probably seemed like a stalker to be the first one to answer the questions.

                    I threw some of my favorite shirts and shorts into a suitcase, along with my tooth brush and toothpaste and some other stuff I thought was important. I also included my Kindle Fire and some other things to keep me interested, though I didn't feel I needed to. I mean, I was spending the week with One freaking Direction!

                    I zippered the last suitcase before laying everything out on my floor and ready for tonight. I threw on a few unnecessary accessories; such as bracelets, earrings, a necklace, etc. I also made sure to bring a sweatshirt just in case it got cold when sleeping. Oh God. Sleeping. With One Direction. The thought just makes my stomach tingle in excitement.

                    Before I knew it, I told my family good-bye and pulled them into quick hugs. Slipping out the door, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. When I finally stopped in front of a large, while building, I caught my breath and began to walk inside.

                    It was amazing how many people they could fit in this place. I mean, it looked so small from the outside. Not caring about any other of my surroundings, I narrowed my eyes to try and find the five boys of One Direction. Suddenly, a boy with dark hair and an Abercrombie T-shirt approached me. He was the first of the five to run up and great me. I swear my heart stopped beating the moment Zayn had wrapped me in a bone crushing hug. I, was in Zayn Malik's arms.

                   "Congratulations!" Zayn whispered into my ear before pulling away, stepping backwards and allowing the boy in the striped shirt to give me a hug.

                   "So nice to meet you," Louis smiled at me. Wow, I was almost convinced he was normal. I would've been if I hadn't seen all of his videos.

                   "You're our lucky winner," Liam approached me with his arms out, and I returned his hug.

                    Behind him, Harry smiled at me, pulling me into a hug as well. Too bad all of our hugs so far only lasted a few seconds, because I could've spent my life in their arms if they let me.