CHAPTER 5 - the threat

Hayden's POV

I don't know whats wrong with me I haven't been feeling the same ever since Lauren been in the hospital I wanted to visit but I didn't in way. I just.. didn't wanna see her in such a state. Whenever the guys started talking about her I would go crazy and not the good kind. While i was walking down the Hall looking for everyone then I see a familiar face down the Hall walking my way it was her. It was Lauren I walked towards her and I felt so relived how come she was here? We just stared at each other it then Mackenzie inturupted then she said she had to go lesson and walked away.

Laurens POV
School was over then I walked outside then Dylan came over to me then we talked.
"Oh hey Lauren"
Hi Dylan.
"What's up"
Oh um I'm just going home
"Yhyh oh wait isn't that the road you got hit on?" she had a smirk on her face.
Oh um yeah..
"Yh it would be so depressing if someone pushed you back on the road"
Then I had a flashback of me getting hit
I looked at her and said.
What your problem with me I've only been back for one day and I'm starting  to feel like you don't like me.
"Shut up and stay away from me and and my friends and especially Hayden."
What?
"You heard me stay away or something like that little accident of yours will happen again."
she walked away from me leaving me in confusion what just happened.

End of chapter

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been active I'm gonna try post. Hope you've enjoyed this chapter and byeee.