2.8 The trip downtown (part 2)

Chapter 2.8: The trip downtown (part 2)

"Okay, It's 12:05. We've booked a full body depilatory session for the rebirthees. That session is at 12:30. We really should go and wait inside the building.

You had a bad feeling about what was going to happen...  Not that there was anything in your power to prevent it. At some level you were at their mercy.

The crew started moving and you followed Isabella, who grabbed your hand. You were walking one step behind the rest, which allowed you to take a look at all of the girls' butts.  You weren't sure if Isabella slowed her pace on purpose, so you could stare at all those asses, but you appreciated the view, nevertheless.

A few minutes later the group found a number of empty sits. however, there weren't enough sits for the whole group to sit together. Alexa intervened; "Everyone who is not wearing a pull up sit here with me, the rest can sit there" She pointed at three empty sit at your right.

Victoria, Isabella and Nikki joined Alexa while you, Demi and Gwen sat where Alexa told you to sit. That gave you time to catch up with them:

"Hey" You said.

"Hello there" Gwen said

"General Kenobi" Demi said laughing.

"LOL" You replied. Gwen smiled too.

"Soooo.... how're you?" You asked.

"Good, if you omit this cushion I have for underwear"  Demi answered.

"At least your outfit gives you some sensation of adulthood" Gwen said as her cheeks reddened.

"Yeah... What's up with that?" Demi asked her curious. You looked at Gwen too.

"My sitter... She's really strict. Let's just say she took my ... "baby" role very seriously."

"What did she make you do?" Demi asked.

"Please don't make me say it" Gwen's face was as red as her hair.

"Fair" Demi told her.  "Her name is Nicole, right?"

"Yeah, she told me she has a son names Danny... and that's all I know about her"

You briefly looked at Nikki feeling you dodged a bullet with Isabella trading to be with you.

"Oh this is a nice topic... What do you know about your babysitter, Tommy? Demi looked at you.

"Not much, really. Her name is Isabella and she's a primary school teacher"

"She is?" Gwen interrupted you.

"yeah... at least that's what she told me and I have no reason to doubt her. She's been kind to me thus far"

"Did she, y'know.... help you pulling up your... pull up?" Demi asked you...

"Actually, she didn't. She gave me some privacy and I put that thing myself"

"Lucky you" Gwen said... "What about you Demi?"

"Neither, to be honest... She didn't help me but she watched me doing it... It was embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as the whole diaper stuff"

"Yeah, the least we speak about that the better" You said.

 "So... how's Victoria, Demi? Is she tough?" Gwen asked her.

"Victoria is an interesting name. Is she from South America?" You asked curiously.

"Central America, actually. She is from Honduras... I think?  She has a daughter named Maya"