Chapter 16

"Ticket for 2." Jack handed the worker the cash.

Zach smiled, he always wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel with someone he wanted to get to know. He was truly in love with Jack, he just didn't want to admit to it, since it hasn't even been longer than two days since they met or even knew each other existed, at least in Zach's eyes.

Once their cart came to the boarding dock, Zach jumped inside to the car seats. Jack waved to the worker, signaling they were ready to go. Jack sat down across from Zach, watching as they rose to the top of the Ferris Wheel. Zach acted as they were at the top of the world. Jack found his cute side, his childish side, as the perfect person to grow old with, but...

Jack was scared. He was really scared. He was scared to hurt himself, even Zach. He didn't want to get hurt over a boy he just met, knowing that not Zach, but himself would hurt them both. He had never been in a good, stable relationship with anyone, let alone a male.

Zach, on the other hand, was desperate for love. He wasn't treated the best in his past relationship, having been used for multiple things, and yes, including sexual intentions. He didn't like how it felt to be used and not one bit of love in it for him. Loved Mason, but... Mason didn't love him. He would take his stuff, use him for his needy and lustful jobs, and left him with nothing.

Corbyn didn't want the same thing for Zach as the last time. He knows that Jack would take good care of him, but when would that wear out? When would Jack get sick of dealing with Zach's childish acts? No one would ever know until that time came.

"Hey, Zach." Jack called for the boy that was pressed against the glass.

"Yes?" He didn't budge from the view.

"You have realized we stopped?" Jack points out as they were at the top of the Ferris Wheel.

Zach sat back in his seat, still looking out into the world from such a height. Next thing Zach knows, a hand cups the side of his face, turning him to face his friend. Jack used the other hand to pull the back of Zach's neck to him, embracing him in a kiss.

Zach couldn't explain how he felt. He felt all sorts of emotions, expect one. Regret. He was still in major shock, but gave in to the kiss. Once they looked out the window again, they saw Jordan, Daniel, and Corbyn cheering. Nate was no where in sight.

"So, why did you kiss me exactly?" Zach smirked, as he turned back to Jack, who has sunk into his seat, turning to jello, wanting to be out of sight, out of mind as fast as possible.

"I don't know..." Jack whimpered, feeling embarrassed.

"Was I just that kissable?" Zach laughed.

"Feeling cocky now, eh?" Jack raised an eyebrow at the sudden confidence.

"I... Uh..." Zach froze in his seat, not even realizing the cart door was open, their rode was over.

Jack stood up, grabbing Zach's hand and pulling him out of the cart himself. Zach felt the butterflies in his belly again...

"What if..." Jack thought.

Okay so uh I need to ask a question, should the next chapter or the one after that be a smut chapter? I just want to know to brace myself and yourselves. just vote in the comments and I will go off that. yay