The Decepticon pulled his head back a bit. His red optics seemed to jostle between anger at her disobedience and an idea crackling in his CPU. He suddenly understood and with a smirk he reached in and brought her out.

"I know what you need." he announced.

Before Lana could react the cockpit glass on his chest hissed open and he stuffed her inside. Shocked, the redhead banged on the glass when it clicked shut over her.

"HEY! What are you doing? Let me out of here!" she shouted.

Thundercracker chuckled; an odd deep rumble that vibrated the seat, "That tickles."

Lana stopped banging and stared around uneasily. It was one thing to be around giant robots, but to be inside one was a whole other experience. She didn't want to touch anything, but she had no choice. She stared out of the vertical hood, bracing her feet against the floor so she didn't slam into it. The height from the floor was staggering, probably over twenty-five feet. She distinctly recalled a ride at the State Fair that started out this way...she threw up afterwards.

Just then the cockpit glass tinted like a pair of Transitions lenses, shielding Lana from any outside viewers. Lana squeaked when her master began to move, walking who knows where.

She called out, "Hey! Where are we going? What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

"That shit head Skywarp said the same thing to me and I didn't LIKE what I got to see!" the young woman reminded him.

"I'm not Skywarp." he stated simply. "Just keep quiet until I tell you."

Lana grumbled, still bracing her body with each swaying step. Several minutes passed by and all at once all motion stopped. Then Lana felt a rising sensation accompanied by a loud groaning of metal and hydraulics.

"What's going on?" she whispered.

Thundercracker didn't answer her. Suddenly, Lana was thrown back into the seat as the blue mech rushed forward, feet pounding in a run.

What the HELL was he running FOR?

The cockpit glass abruptly cleared and Lana saw a massive tunnel with the clearest blue sky at the other end. Lana nearly screamed aloud when the cockpit began to rearrange itself and the sound of plates shifting and circuits crackling filled her ears. Thundercracker's massive arms and shoulders slid by the cockpit and disappeared. Lana turned around with confusion and suddenly realized her master was no longer a robot, but a fighter jet. She gaped openly, remembering how Rumble had transformed his arms into pile-drivers. Thundercracker could transform his body into a jet!

Then the deafening boom of the jet engine roared to life, sending more vibrations through Thundercracker's metal. Lana's back slammed into the cushioned seat as the square of blue sky at the end of the tunnel rocketed closer. The young woman grit her teeth, feeling her eyeballs high-five the back of her skull.

"OH...MY...GOD!" she squealed when they suddenly blasted out of the tunnel like a new soul sent straight to heaven.

Blue sky as blue as Thundercracker's metal enveloped them. Lana craned her neck to see where they'd come from and was stunned. A huge purple spire of metal was jutting straight out of the ocean and slowly descending back into the depths.

"What is that?" Lana asked pointing to the sinking violet tower.

The targeting screen in front of her lit up with each syllable of Thundercracker's voice, "That's the launching bay of the Nemesis."