"ENOUGH!" the warlord barked firing a warning shot from his massive arm cannon.

The two Seekers halted their fight, sheepishly pulling apart and standing at attention to avoid getting shot by a second blast. Megatron marched up to the pair of them, his optics scrutinizing. Starscream had multiple dents in his armor and Skywarp had a cracked cockpit and a limp arm.

He narrowed his optic shutters menacingly and pointed at Skywarp, "Skywarp, explain this!"

"SKYWARP EXPLAIN?!" Starscream shouted indignantly. "I am your Second in Command; MY word should be heard FIRST!"

A quick backhanded smack to Starscream's helmet and Megatron hissed, "Shut up Starscream! If I want you to speak I'll command it!"

When Megatron's optics directed at Skywarp the Seeker saluted and explained, "Megatron, Sir. Morale has been lower than usual on the Nemesis, so I decided to boost it with a little...entertainment."

Megatron snorted, he'd heard this excuse before. Skywarp was notorious for his prank-pulling in the Decepticon ranks; almost as bad as Rumble and Frenzy. The Decepticon Commander had little tolerance for such idiocy. But, it seemed a constant on the Nemesis during his soldiers' down-time. Sometimes he felt he commanded nothing but a bunch of well-armed morons.

"In other words... you pulled some kind of prank on Starscream." Megatron sounded unimpressed.

Skywarp nodded, "Yes sir."

By this time Starscream's wings were vibrating he was so livid. His mouth was open ready to unleash his legendary voice, but he kept it harnessed lest Megatron beat the slag out of him. Shuttering his optics, Megatron noted the Seeker's expression and growled with dread.

Derisively he inquired, "All right, Starscream...what did he do THIS time?"

Seeming physically relieved of the burden of remaining silent, Starscream straightened his shoulders importantly and pointed at Skywarp, "Megatron, that glitch brought a flesh creature into our base and had the audacity to place its disgusting carcass on ME!"

A few snickers hissed in the room, only making Starscream glance around angrily. Megatron allowed himself a ghost of a smirk; Starscream's humiliation pleased him.

"Enough." Megatron pinned Skywarp with a stern glare, "You brought a human into my ship?"

Skywarp nodded, "Yes sir. I caught it on patrol and decided Starscream could use a little jumpstart."

With an aggressive gesture, Starscream shouted, "Jumpstart?! I am the Supreme Air Commander of the Decepticon forces, NOT a target of your childish pranks! I demand you treat me with respect!"

"Respect is earned Starscream, something you cannot grasp." Megatron degraded the Seeker. He slanted his harsh gaze to Skywarp, "Is the human terminated?"

The purple and black Seeker shrugged, "Probably." and then added with hints of disdain, "Ask our Supreme Air Commander."

"I terminated it! I know I did!" Starscream lied, trying to defend his honor.

"Well then you have nothing to complain about Starscream." the Decepticon leader concluded. His fierce optics flashed at Skywarp. "And as for you..."soundly he delivered a vicious smack to the side of Skywarp's head, "Stop these moronic displays! You are Decepticons—ACT like it!"

With a snort of contempt, Megatron left the Rec Room wondering if it was possible to reprogram the stupidity out of his forces. He severely doubted it.