2.

His fingers ghosted over the soft warm skin of her thigh "just want to make you feel good" He was kissing down her neck she was sat in between his legs, back against his chest in the very back of the tour bus, she could feel herself giving in to him "just going to miss you so much" he was nipping at the skin of her neck "Ni-all" she sighed out his name in a quiet moan "can I please make you feel good?" She nodded "gotta be quiet though princess" she lent her head back so he could press his lips against hers.

He inched his fingers up closer to the top of her shorts, she had bent her legs, eyes fixed on the TV screen, his lips were attached to her neck leaving hot bursts of kisses, she bit at her lip as his finger ran slowly up her folds "so wet already" he whispered lips close to her ear, she moaned softly her eyes locking with his.

They had moved to the back of the tour bus when the PlayStation was turned on and Louis was shouting at Liam while Harry stretched out on the sofa. She had been touring Europe with them for the past month but now she was heading back for the start of University and weeks away from Niall.

His stare didn't leave her as he slowly pushed his finger into her warmth, his thumb running around her sensitive clit but not quite touching, she had parted her legs giving him better access under the covers.

His rhythm was perfected he knew exactly how to get her off quick, learning so much from their early days together when they were inexperienced and nervous, now he knew exactly what touch sent her wild or how to touch her and make her hold out and after five years she knew exactly how to get him moaning on the mattress in minutes.

Her hand grasped his free hand that was resting on her hip "going to miss watching you like this" he pushed another finger in, she moaned before biting on her lip as he stopped his pace to warn her to be quiet "going to miss you begging for it" she jerked her hips he was working the perfect speed, thumb rubbing her clit "going to miss those little whines" her mouth fell open as she showed her appreciation.

"Ni..Niall" she choked out the words opening her eyes to be met with his "do you want to come baby girl?" She scrunched her eyes closed, rutting herself against his hand, his fingers found all the right places "no please keep going"

She finally let out a breath "hold it for me then" he rubbed faster "not until I say" he sucked on the skin of her neck marking her she was whining, squeezing his hand, her chest heaving as she fucked herself on his fingers, the noise was echoing around the back room, the way she looked was almost too much for him "come princess" he whispered in her ear, that's all it took, she was a whining mess his name falling from her lips as she panted "fuck I love you"'she laughed as her body shook, he kissed her neck.

Pulling his fingers from her, he bought them to his lips sucking her sweet taste from them "we need to work on being quiet" he laughed she had fallen back against him, but the shouting and noise of the tv indicated that they might not of been caught.

She crawled from in between his legs and flopped down on the sofa bed "sleepy" she murmured nuzzling into his side he laughed sliding down next to her, his blonde hair ruffled and falling over his forehead "that's what me touch does to ya" he kissed her hard on the lips "going to miss you Niall James" she pouted he pulled her in to his chest "let's not talk about it love" she snuggled deeper into his chest "just a quick nap" she sighed letting her eyes close.

Niall could lay and watch her for hours but the feeling of her warm body on his was making him long for sleep and he knew there would be other days he could lay and watch his sleeping girl.