Chapter 10

*Time skip to 1 pm*

Corbyn's POV
   I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I hears small footsteps running towards me. I looked up to see a little curly headed boy. I smiled and kissed his nose. He looked up at me and giggled. He picked his arms up indicating he wanted to be picked up.
Jack:Daddy Corby up please
Corbyn:Okay baby come here
He walked up to me and I picked him up. He put his head on my shoulder and whimpered.
Corbyn:Are you okay buddy
Jack:Nwo
Corbyn:What's wrong buddy
Jack:Daddy and Jojo no wove me no mwore
Corbyn:Yes they do buddy why do you say that
Jack:They don't pway with mwe and don't pay attention to mwe
He put his head in the Crook of my neck and just cried. Aww my poor baby and how dare them. He slipped into a younger ageplay too. I stood up and walked upstairs to see the boys playing together not playing no attention to everything around them. I cleared my troat so they would look at me and they did. I looked at them, rolled my eyes, and walked away. I went to my room and layed down with Jack in my arms.

Jonah's POV
   Daniel and I were playing with Zach when a curly haired, brown eyed boy walked in the room. He came up to me and sat in my lap which didn't make Zach very happy. Zach stood up and pushed Jack off me forcefully causing Jack to land with a big thud. I looked at Zach to see him just staring at Jack.
Daniel:Zachary Dean Herron we don't push people
Jonah:Do you understand
Zach just nodded and sat back down. I went to grab Jack but he was ready gone. I looked at Daniel and just shrugged. I think he went to Corbyn. Around 20 minutes later I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see a dissapointed Corbyn wit Jack in his arms. I opened my mouth to say something but he left the room. I looked at Zaxh to see him playing with Daniel. I was gonna get up to go see what happend but...

Sorry for the Cliffhanger guys. If anyone has any requests for this book I would glady take them
      ~JDM