Their House

I walked outside my house and forget where my left and my right was. So I looked to my left and realized it was my right. I needed to know to remember my neighbor's name. On the left/ right side was Mr. Same. And to the right/ left was Ms. Frog. I wanted to go see Mr. Same. I walked into his yard, and began to dance.

"Turtles are blue! Ms. Booty is super dumb!" I singed loudly on his yard. "Blue houses are green! I am white!"

"Hi Johnny!" Mr. Same called out. Then he curled his hand and moved it towards him.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" I screamed at him.

"It means to come here." He answered back.

I walked over to him copying his hand movements on the entire walk to his house. "LOOK AT THE DYING SUN!" I yelled as I pointed at darkness.

"There's nothing there Johnny." He said back as he slapped his face with his hand.

"WHO LIVES BEHIND YOU?!" I yelled at him.

"I don't know." He said back.

I want to know, so I ran to the house. When I was in the front yard of the house, I got really scared. The house was as big as my house. It was like someone stole my house and painted it purple. I went to knock on the door when I saw a glass door in the middle of the wall. I always wanted to use one. So I went to the rock, and threw it at the glass door. It shattered, but the long clothes of one ugly color didn't break. It just moved out of the way of the rock. So I crawled through of the glass door, and closed the invisible door behind me. I stepped into the seat room, where a black, glass box leaned against the wall. I thought that only my family had one, but it appears not. I walked down a hallway and saw a bathroom door open. I lifted the lid off of the hand cleaner, then lifted the butt holder up. I placed my hand in the water and swished them around. I looked over to my right and saw a cleaning area. I walked past the plastic curtain, and turned the circle. Hot water fell on my making my clothes hot. I screamed and ran outside the house. Knocking over pictures on my way out. I ran through the yard and went back to my house.