Chapter Eleven: Liar

Start from the beginning

"You were never a little girl who was scared, you were fearless."

"I've had to be, life hasnt always thrown me a bone," I say sighing as I look at him and keep myself from shivering, he is to close. My personal bubble seems to be sufficating me, "What are you doing Axel?"

"I'm getting to know the person who I will sharing a life with for the upcoming months," He says as he takes my script and flips through the pages, I keep myself from rolling my eyes, " Bull shit, you know what buttons to push but don't forget that I do too." I glare at him, " You and I are only co-workers, whatever happened long ago stays in the past, we don't have to be buddy-buddy. All we need to be is on the same page which is to give voices to these characters that end up fucking it up, we're good at that."

"He misses you," he whispers as I take the script from him and clench my fingers on it when he says those words under his breathe, I try to not flinch but he goes there.

He really went there.

I turn to him, "And I miss him."

With that I walk away and see that Sloan is saying goodbye to the exective producers, I smile and shake hands with them, I dont sway a word until we are alone in my car, I rest my head on the steering wheel, "Fuck!"

"That's what im afraid of," Sloan mumbles as she faces me sadly, " That you'll go back to being broken."

"I can't--- I won't" my voices breaks as I say it out loud, "He said He misses you... he has fucking balls to bring him up!"

"You sound surprised you know better than anyone that he is good at playing... what are you going to do with that information?"

I turn to her and let a tear fall down my cheek, "I may have been selfish but I wasn't ready to be someones mom, fuck. fuck. fuck!" I say slamming the steering wheel, Sloan sighs and tells me to get in the passenger seat that she'd drive I don't argue, she starts the car and I lean back closing my eyes as I let the past consume me.

Past.

"That feels nice," I mumble as I feel warm lips kiss the back of my neck down the curve of the shoulder, hands strong and warm dance down my hip towards my right thigh, "Morning" he says as I spread my legs apart to give him room to hover on top of me, I keep my eyes closed but smile upward. He laughs under his breath as he presses two kisses on my eyelids, "Open those eyes."

I let my hands dance up and down his back, I love that I have an effect on him, That he doesn't hold back. He starts to grind on all the right places making me wet in seconds, I move my hands lower and forward until he's in my grasp, he grunts and burrows his face against my neck as I pump him slow at first and start to increase my speed but stop when he is almost at the brink he bites on my flesh knowing I'm playing him.

He doesn't say anything but grunt and curse against my skin, I will be resembling a bruised plum by the end of this, he loves leaving marks on my skin, I should have taken that as a sign but I was too busy living in the make believe world that was our cocoon of love. Funny how the signs were all there, but I ignored them.

"I'm gonna come," he mumbled as he nibbles on my earlobe, as I kept on going, I pumped him until he started squirting all over my stomach and thigh, I kept on pumping until he went soft, I swirled the warm juices and put inside my warm pussy as I heard his breath catch, he pulled my hands away and thrusted inside of me as I moaned and whimpered, "Faster."

Minutes later a phone rung, we tried to ignore it but it was insistent, he pulled out and went for his phone, " Hello?" He said not even looking at the screen, I laid there letting my fingers take over as he listened to whoever had called, he froze and said he'd call them back. I stopped and read his face, something was wrong, I felt it at the bottom of my heart, something was off....

"What's wrong?" I asked as he sat at the edge of the bed and thrusted his fingers through his hair, I sat up waiting for him to say something but he didn't say anything at first but the words that he started saying were breaking me little by little, "I don't know how — I mean I do— fuck!" He stuttered through his words, "She's — she's" he said as he turned to look at me with anger and tears, I swallow back the knot as I hear the last word come out of his lips, "pregnant."

Sorry for the long wait

Life has been hectic but these characters have been bugging me to continue there story. 😝
Let me know what you think 🙃