music box🎵

little: yuta|| caregiver: johnny
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

"yuta-!" taeyong's calls would echo across the dorm as he ran after the japanese little of the team. "no!" yuta yells back, breaking a vase by the hall as he ran.

yeah... it's been like this for hours. taeyong doesn't know what the fuck he'd done wrong with babysitting the fussiest little of the dorm. i'm usually the best caregiver here... it sounds absolutely cocky coming from lee taeyong, right?

but hey, it's true. he's the only member that could care for any of the team's littles, no matter how bitchy or fussy and even with the language issues with some members.

"hyung? what's wrong?" oH THANK NEPTUNE- wait... spongebob?? taeyong heaved an obnoxiously loud sigh of relief upon hearing jungwoo's voice.

jungwoo followed the direction of the yells and thuds, only to be led to what was once a tidy room. "what happened here?" he asks, followed by a sigh from taeyong and a hmph sound from the little.

🎵

it took a while... at least... it took having nearly all the members to somewhat calm yuta down. luckily for them, the little slipped down into a much smaller headspace.

chaos died down but still, yuta was being unusually fussy. it was a sad sight, to be honest; this kid was their most cheerful one when little so it bothered the members a lot to see him being very very frustrated.

"guys?" "nini!" for the first time throughout the whole goddamn day, yuta's yell was a happy one. johnny smiled, welcoming the boy who waddled towards him. "y'all are very handsome people, like my ass... but what the heck happened here?"

as soon as that question was dropped, the baby in johnny's arms started crying. "hey hey... what's wrong, bub?"

that question remained unanswered and the rest of the members' hearts couldn't take it to see their healing smile all sad and shit...

johnny decided to carry the boy to his room for him to rest. "yuta," johnny spoke smoothly and it seemed to have calmed the baby down a bit. "wanna listen to your fairy box?" yeah... yuta called it a fairy box because 1.) it was decorated with baby blue fairies and butterflies and 2.) it looked and sounded like something from any baby's favourite fairytale.

yuta nodded weakly, followed by a small sob then a tiny cat-like yawn. the caregiver inserted a special something and started cranking up the music box and... surprise surprise, it played a music box version of their song no longer.

youngho smiled as he felt the little's body relax into his arms. "so the music box was what he wanted?" taeyong whispered to mark as they peeked by the room's door. "god i feel so stupid now.."