79. Back to Maranello.

Start from the beginning

"For fucks sake." He sat up and let out a heavy sigh.

"Oh, you are awake then." Antti spoke through the door again.

"I'll be with you in a couple of minutes!" Seb called as he looked at Chloe. "Don't worry, he knows better than to come in here." He leaned over and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed and she watched as he wandered into the bathroom. "Eye fucking liebe, eye fucking." He said without looking at her and smiling to himself as he heard her gasp and then giggle before he closed the door.

                              ~*~

The day was all but over, Seb pulled into the garage having finished his interview which had been filmed as he was driving through the countryside about ten minutes away from Maranello. There had been the usual probing questions about his private life that he'd refused to answer and the usual questions about driving for Ferrari, how the season was going, his thoughts on which direction he felt the sport was going, and the ongoing rumours of him retiring that he had answered with the same answers he'd given everyone else. Stepping out of the car, he removed his sunglasses and headed straight over to his PA who had been watching him being interviewed on a monitor.
"How was that?" She asked, watching as a small team assigned to the SF90 Stradale began to wipe over it with cloths.

"Ahm, you know." He answered vaguely.

"God, your job must be so hard. I mean, look what they make you drive, it must be so awful driving a Ferrari and even worse when you have to have a beautiful actress and celebrities as your passengers." Chloe drawled sarcastically.

"Well, it pays the bills. Someone's got to do it." He rolled his eyes and then grinned. "It is a good car, it handles well."

"Just good?" She looked at him.

"Just good." He replied, unashamedly eyeing her up and down, she was wearing his favourite black dress and Louboutins and she'd been catching him shooting her longing little looks all day. "I can think of something that handles just as well and gives a much better ride." He added suggestively, brushing a stray hair away from her face.

"I'm sure you could." She grinned back at him. "But right now, I'm asking you about the car."

"Ok, yeah it's great, it's fun to drive. Want me to take you for a spin when this is over?" He asked, knowing full well what her answer would be.

"What do you think?!" She beamed and looked at the shiny, freshly polished red car once more before eyeing Seb in the same way he'd been eyeing her.

"Maybe we could have a little fun inside and outside the car." He said, letting his hand casually linger over her behind as they began to follow Liam, Silvia and their Turkish guests out to where the photocall was set up.

"Are you suggesting we have sex out there?" She lowered her voice and pointed towards the circuit.

"I was hoping so, yeah, and seeing the way you were just eye fucking me I'd say you were hoping so too." He replied, smirking at her surprised expression.

"Sebastian Vettel, I am not that sort of girl." She gasped putting her hand on her chest, pretending to be shocked, she looked at him, shaking her head. "Sex maniac." She added.

"You know you are exactly that sort of girl, especially with me." He raised a brow at her before putting his sunglasses back on.

"Only with you." She said as they reached the logo covered board that Seb had to stand in front of. "Now smile and think of me wearing no knickers under this dress." She murmured quietly.

"You won't be wearing any later, for sure." He whispered into her ear.

"I'm not wearing any now." She whispered back and then stepped away, smiling as he lifted his Ray-Bans to look at her with wide eyes as the first of the guests lined up next to him. Following instructions from the photographer, he stood smiling for the camera along side the Turkish tv presenter and then the two male celebrities, followed by the actress and then all of them together, his sunglasses hid the fact that he his gaze was constantly fixed on Chloe rather than the camera. It took half an hour and by the end of it he was getting desperate to get back to the car and be alone with his knickerless girlfriend. Another twenty minutes later and people were finally going, not willing to wait any more he grabbed Chloe's hand and walked briskly back to the garage with her.
"Where is everyone?" She asked noticing that the garage was suspiciously quiet as they walked in.