"Why are you even being nice?"

Selena

Its was late. Jake was sleep. A perfect thing. I put on a tank top and some sweat pants with my shoes. I grabbed my hunting gun and snuck out the back door. Jenkins was a restaurant in front of the no crossing line. If you can pass that huge fence you can catch alot of Creations. Anyway I went behind Jenkins building. She had her gun. We had to stay silent. Only gaurds was suppose to be out this late. The only days we dont have curfew is Saturdays. And thats where everyone threw parties. The fence was ten foot tall. It stretch around our ltitle town. Between each metal string was a space that Demi and I could fit in. You just can't touch it or you would be shocked to death. Obviously we got passed. And we quietly ran to the woods. The woods was dangerous. Thats why the city don't want anyone out after 8. Thats when the creations come out. And the fence protect us. When ever they try to get in the fence they are shocked to death. Some people collect there guts and fur to the it into the meat keeper and he pays you a certain amount of coins. The amount he want to pay you. Creations are these creatures made by the government. There these hug furry bug creatures that cant fly. There huge. But not as big as the fence. The government did this to us to test us. They say that...I think they just want us dead. Since were the only ones that survived the war...well thats what we know. "There." Demi said staying silent. I held my gun up. These things were quick. So you have to stay towards the edge of the woods....dont go deeper. The deeper the more. I pulled the trigger and there it was. It fell. How would we carry a 200 pound creation? I walked up to it and pulled out my knife. I grabbed some guts and put it in a bag. I skinned some of the fur and put it in another bag. Demi gagged. I gave her the bags. "Lets go." I said. "Good shot Selena." A familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Justin and Ryan."Why are you even being nice?"There guns was bigger. And they was more prepared. Justin shrugged. "What do you two want?" Demi asked."We was just out hunting." Ryan said."Why would you two hunt. Your rich for the rest of your lives." I said."We just shoot them then leave." Justin said."Its fun." Ryan continued. "Well its a waist of money." I said. "Right." Demi said agreeing. "Give it to charity or something dont waist it." Demi said."Your right."Justin said. He walked up to me and took my hand. Thats when he put a pouch in it. "Good luck." He said. And they left.

That night I counted how many coins we had. Started off with 5. I gave 2 to Jake. 3. I payed for school.2. I didnt eat no school lunch. Justin.12. I spent 3 on dinner. 9. Justin just gave me 12....21. I have 21 freaking coins. This would last us for a while. Thank you Justin.