"Open the door please!"

Okay I realized in my past chapters I called Jake and different name which was Max. Which is his name on WOWP but I'm using his real name in my story (Jake)  so my apologies if it caused confusion.

As I walked put the kitchen where Ryan was I also walked out the house. I needed fresh air I needed time to think. It was dark and we was basically in the middle of the woods. Think Selena think. Where can me and Jake go? Get away from stupid ass Ryan and Fuck boy Justin. He probably get it from his da-. Dad yes we can go to dads house. Well at least Jake can stay with him while I find somewhere else. Mom would have known what to do. Mom. Why did you have to fucking leave. I kicked the ground and felt the tears rush to my eyes again. Why. I sat down and covered my face. My body starts to shake as more tears came. Then the plan to escape these fuckers hit me.

I walked inside of the house casual like I wasn't just outside bawling my eyes out. Everyone was sitting on the couch watching tv. I seen the car keys I the table I the kitchen so that's where I went first. Then I went back into the living room and tried to sound innocent asf. "I know I probably shouldn't ask this but can I see Jake? He's probably will unconscious but I need to see him." Nia smiled a little but it was fake. "Yeah last door to the left." I quickly walked down the hall hoping that this room had a window. I opened the door and there was my brother surrounded by machines and in a hospital bed. I softly closed the door and walked to the bed. I grabbed his hand. "I'm gonna get you to dad house... Where we can get you some real help." His hand was cold and dry. I looked out the window to see if it was a easy enough drop while carrying Jake lifeless body. It seemed like a good quick drop. I grabbed a Bag and threw all types of medicine and medication in there. The I wrapped Jake body, not head, into his sheet and tied to bag to my left arm. I opened the window and put Jake over the right side of my body. Fuck he's heavy. I positioned myself right and I jumped. I landed on my feet but it wasn't a fun landing. I ran to the car and laid Jake in the back seat. I hopped in the drivers seat and put the key in ignition. The car loudly turned on and I could see there faces look out the window. I waved and drove off quickly.

I barely knew where I was going but I trust myself and believed I could find my way. It was dark and I couldn't barely see. But I finally made my way. I pulled up in front of my dad house which looked the same. I grabbed Jake and slung him obverse my shoulder and ran up the hill. "Dad!" I said banging on the door. "Open the door please!" Tears started flowing out my eyes. What if no one was here. I tried opening the door knob. Soon I know a creation will be coming and soon the door swung open. I jumped in quickly and closed the door and locked it. I looked towards my dad. "Selena what's going on?" "Long story he needs help." Dad took Jake away from my arms. I followed him to the basement. "Dad creations are everywhere i don't know what to do." We began walking down the stairs. "Jakes half evil robot and half normal Jake."  Dad
Laid him on a table. I could hear banging on the front door. I ran back upstairs and looked out the window. Shit Justin Ryan and Nia. I opened the door and they rushed in.
"Selena what the fuck!" Justin said as I locked the door. "Shut up." "You could have gotten killed!" "And if I was why the fuck would you care!" I yelled back at him. "Where is Jake?" Nia asked. "Basement with my dad... Basement is in the kitchen door to your left." And I gave her the medicine. She grabbed it and rushed down stairs. "Both of your guys are being childish." Ryan said. "How about you shut the fuck up to. Why are you guys here I left so I can get away from you." "We got worried Selena." Ryan said. I rolled my eyes. "RYAN COME HERE!" Nia called. He rushed away. I looked at Justin and turned the other way. "Your tough Selena." He said. I didn't respond. "You know I really don't like Nia right? I'm just using her because of her medical skills." I turned towards him. "Fuck you, even if you guys weren't dating I would never date you. Ever!" "Why Selena." When he said my name my heart crumbled in pieces. Gosh why this boy? I turned towards him. "Your a fucking dick Justin and your a huge liar. I can't believe that I started falling for you. I don't want you and I fucking don't want anything to do with you! I got away from you assholes for a reason not for you dick faces to follow me! Why can't you understand that I don't wanna fucking love you!" I stopped as my eyes filled with tears. Justin looked at me. He looked so so hurt and so shocked. Guilt came all over me. Tears stared to flow out my eyes. "Wait Justin no I'm sorr-."
"Fuck you Selena." And with that he stormed out he front door.
"Justin!" I screamed by the door was slammed in my face. I fell to the floor. What the fuck did I just do? I grabbed a gun and rushed outside to look for Justin. "Justin!" I screamed. I looked around quickly. No where to be found. I started to shake as I ran back into the house. Where could he be? Is he okay? I began to run down the basement stairs. "Ryan!" I said. I looked and seen all three of them standing around Jake. "What's wrong?" He's asked. "Justin left and I don't know where he went."
"WHAT! I gotta find him!" "I'm coming!" I said and followed behind him. "Dont you think you've don't enough shit Selena? Stay here." Nia stepped up. "I'll go." She grabbed the gun out my hand, (which she don't know how to use) and they left. I turned towards my dad and he had open arms. I ran and hugged him so tight and cried in his chest. "Dad I ruined everything." I said crying more into his chest. He rubbed my hair. "Shh no-." "Yes!" I said crying harder. "I almost killed Jake! I put our lives in danger I out my own life in danger and I lost the only guy that loves me." And dad just sat there hugging me as I cried. "You know whenever I was upset your mother would sing this beautiful song to me." My heart broke a little. "Oh mi amor, no llores. Oh mi amor va a salir adelante. Porque juntos como se puede ver. Somos una familia. Oh mi dulce amor. "
I smiled at my dad. "Your mother voice was more beautiful." We laughed a little. "Selena. Your strong like your mom, you raised your brother your smart. Don't let this bring you down sweet heart. Think. What would mom do?" I smiled. "Mom would end this." "End what?" "End the unfairness we've become. And destroy all creations."
"Your right on the first part. But the creations part your wrong. We can use creations for something great." I nodded. I hugged my dad tight. "I'm so glad my and Jake still have you." We pulled away and he smiled. "Im glad I still have y'all."
I turned towards Jake and rubbed his face. Then his eyes attempted to open.
"Selena." He mumbled.