"JUSTIN WATCH OUT."

Selena

Justin pulled me into the hall way where the hospital shook. Doctors and nurses was taking patients and running like crazy. I turned to Justin who was starring at the ceiling. Then the hospital shook again. The hall ways filled with screams as gun shots echoed. Justin grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards where everyone else was running. But instead of following them we went to the stair case. We ran down at least 6 flights of stairs, but then we stopped to catch our breath. "Its a fucking war zone out there." Justin said panting. I rubbed my hands through my hair. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To me and Ryan hide out where we keep all our guns and stuff. But ill need you to run fast." I looked at my bare feet. "You'll be okay. The truck is in the parking garage." He this time grabbed my hand. "Ill protect you. Lets go." We ran down about 6 more flight of stairs and finally reached the first. It was now silent, but you could tell something was down here. We ran through the main lobby and down another flight of stairs to get to the parking garage.

The parking garage was dark and smelly....and also filled with blood. Its sad that there creations kill people like this. We was silent and quick. But Justin didn't park that close.

That's when I heard something. A whoosh or like a swing. Then I seen a creation tail swing. "JUSTIN WATCH OUT!" Justin dropped to the ground and so did I scrapping my knee. I softly moaned in pain as Justin crawled over to me. I heard the whoosh again and so did Justin. "Are you okay?" he whispered. I nodded. We started crawling and I followed him. We made it to the truck and he started it. Then soon you can hear the creation growl getting closer and closer. Justin pulled out and we quickly drove out of the parking garage. Everything looked so... different. It was messy it was huge holes in tall buildings... blood. No one was outside. Trees was knocked over. Justin was surprised also.

He drove us far away from the broken city. It was a long dirt road we were driving on. And surrounded by trees. Justin had a few guns in his back seat, just in case. We made it to a small hut..."Nice hide out." I said to Justin and laughed a bit. He smirked. "Wait till you see the inside." He decided to carry me due to my knee. It wasn't that bad, and I could have walked. But he insisted and I couldn't deny. We walked in the small hut that barely fit us both in it. Justin shut the door and pressed a button. It was actually a...elevator.

It took us down under ground to this HUGE layer filled with a lot of things. It was technology every where. Everywhere you look radars with computer screens on them. A couch. A kitchen. Tv. A dining room. They was seriously living the life. It also had 3 bed rooms. With a bed! It was so amazing. I was wowed. "Were gonna stay here until everything clears up." I turned towards Justin. "What about Jake?" Tears filled my eyes. That wasn't my little brother. "I'm not staying without him." "Well you have no choice...he tried killing you-." "That wasn't him!" I argued. "I don't know what it was but it wasn't him. I know my brother. We have to go get him." Justin sighed in frustration. He turned towards Ryan. "Ok... Ryan and I will go out tomorrow and look for him. But for now you need your rest." I sighed and stayed on the couch.

I need to find him.