-CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO : You gangsta.-

for the first ones who read this chapter when I uploaded it I'm sorry I had some problems, I hope I have fixed everything.

Enjoy your reading  (*^ω^*)/

//

Gangnam-gu district, around 01:00 am.

The Imperial Palace. One of the impressive building dominating the district of Gangnam. This luxury hotel, was contributing to the good reputation of this rich part of the city. Not far from this hotel, a few meters away was parked a black van.

Holding a fast food carrier bag, Jooheon walked toward the back of the van and knocked two time on it. Mingyu opened the back door, letting him enter the van.

"There you have it. " he declared putting the carrier bag down. "Sorry Mingyu, they didnt have any barbecue sauce, Ive got you ketchup instead."

"It's Okay, Im really hungry." Mingyu said starting to unwrap his food. "Enjoy!"

At the front of the van, Wonwoo was sitting at the wheel, Wonho was next to him. At the back of the van there was Mingyu and Jooheon sitting on side seats.

"Thanks." Wonho said as Jooheon gave him his burger. "You don't eat?" he asked Wonwoo

"No." Wonwoo answered, surveying the entrance of the hotel.

"Can I have yours?!"exclaimed Mingyu.

"I've asked before you!"

"There will be enough for you two."Jooheon said. "First finish yours."

"You'b better prepare yourself now." Wonwoo said.

"We have the time, the boss is not here yet." Mingyu said with his mouth full.

"You seem worried, whats up?" Jooheon asked.

"I dont know, I've a bad feeling  about this mission.."

"Try to not think about it too much, everything will be fine, we are near our goal." Jooheon tried to reassure him. "Everyone remember the plan right?"

"Yeah." they answered.

"Allright, I'll make a quick reminder just in case: The imperial Palace, the hotel where our target has been hiding for a while now. The first part of the plan has already begun, we know that he is in his suite on the top floor. The boss and the others will be there in a few minutes now. They will go to the hotel to meet the manager who is waiting for them, to see if everything is set up. Then we get ready while waiting for Jeno's signal. When the signal and given Wonho, Mingyu and I will join them with the material. Got it?"

They nodded.

"We need to be discreet, the owner helps us and we agreed, but he doesn't want his customers exposed. "

"Don't worry, we'll act pro, there's nothing to worry about Wonwoo." Assured Wonho confidently.

After a few moments, a car stopped in front of the hotel. It was their boss's car.

"The boss is there, guys," Wonho said, seeing Mark, Yong Jae and Jeno coming out of the car. "It's time to get ready!" He added, passing to the back.

Wonwoo started the vehicle and drove up to the back of the hotel where there was an entrance to the hotel's kitchens.

//

In front of the hotel.

Mark, Jeno, and Yong Jae were walking towards the main entrance, while the valet went to park their car in the underground parking lot.