4

As me and the boys walk to school, we all agreed on hanging out all day. Some people were shocked when they seen us but I didnt pay much attention.

As I was walking to the bathroom, I feel my back being shoved against the wall.

"What the hell happened?" Owen yells into my face.

"What?" I whisper.

"Stop hanging out with them queers." He said and i shook my head. "What?" He looked at me with anger.

"No!" I yell at him, only to feel knuckles come into contact with my left cheekbone. I scream in pain and he just walks away scoffing. When I was able, I stood up and looked in the mirror.

 When I was able, I stood up and looked in the mirror

"Fuck." I whisper under my breath. I walked out, hood over my head and went back to my class.

"No hoods." My teacher told me. I walk over to my seat next to Rye and Addy.

"You okay?" Addy smiles at me while i just nod my head, not daring to lift my face.

"Peyton..." Rye heald my hand with one hand as his other tried to lift my face but i refused. He then grabbed my chin and lifted my head, revealing the big bruise on my cheek.

"I-Pe--" I cut him off by running out. My teacher yelled my name but i ignored. I ran into a figure and fell to the floor. My hood fell as Rye walks out so they could both see my full mark.

"Peyton! Are you okay? What happened?" Owen asked.

"Fuck off." I say under my breath.

"Owen, can you take her home?" Rye asked and i shot my head up.

"No! I can walk home." I say to Rye.

"No babe. Come on." He grabbed my hand harshly. His nails digged into my skin as i waved to Rye.

When we get outside where his car was, he shoved me into the passanger door.

"Get your ugly ass in there and shut up." He yelled into my face while i just nod.

A N D Y

I walked to the front when I hear someone yelling.

"Get your ugly ass in there and shut up!" It sounded like a guy. I walk out to see who it was and it was Owen with Peyton.

"Peyton!" I yell and she turns to me. I see a big bruise on the side of her cheek.

"Oh my go- did he do this?" I say pointing to Owen not even caring that he was there. She shook her head slowly and looked up and Owen.

"R-Rye did it." She said looking strait at Owen.

"What?" I asked.

"Last night he came into my room and beat me." She said leaning her head down. My face went from worried, to confused, to sadness, then anger...

****ooooooooooh clift.. Cliff Idek hanger. (weird ghost noices) lol anyways byebye****