Splash

Sorry for not posting in a while.... Very busy with school and all that shit...
____________________________________________________________
Percy: My luck just sucks. Let me explain.... I was traveling to the Empire State Building to meet Annabeth for lunch when suddenly I was attacked. You know the usual monster attacks when they say "Perseusssss Jacksonnnnn I'm going to kill you, etc". I tried to run to where I wouldn't be seen by mortals since the mist is down, plus I didn't want mortals to get hurt. When suddenly I hear in my head "hey boss need some help" said blackjack. I excepted his offer since he was here, mind as well use him. I fought off the few telekhines. Anyways this is when my luck turned sour. We were riding when suddenly we were attacked by a Drakon. The draken hit blackjack causing me to fall off of him hurdling towards earth at about 150ft in the sky.

Can you imagine what mortals would have thought before the mist? I would have probably been disguised as falling bird or some bullshit like that.... Anyways I'm falling thinking that I'm about to die when I realized that I'm falling into somebody's backyard pool.

I manipulate the water to give me a safer landing in the pool.

Meghan: I was just minding my own business laying out at my pool trying to get a tan, when suddenly I am drenched with pool water. I looked to see who splashed me and I see a boy my age in the pool. My first instinct is to yell at him and then call the cops. But he catches me off guard by asking me a question.... He says "do you have any donuts"?

I'm thinking in my head like what the fuck dude you drench me and you have the audacity to ask me if I have food. What the fuck... Then I wonder why the hell is he not dead after falling out off the sky from that high.

I told "no" on the donuts and I didn't call the cops because I was intrigued on how he wasn't dead, so I asked him.

Percy: I didn't know what to say to the girl that I just crash landed in her pool. So I asked her "do you have any donuts" because I was thinking about blackjack and how I was going to repay him for putting him in harms way. She said no and then asked me how I survived the landing. I told her that I was a child of Posideon and that I had just enough luck to land in a pool where I could manipulate the water to give me a safer landing. She was so surprised that she just met a demigod that she bowed down to me, which btw is totally weird. I don't know how the gods like it. Anyways I had to go before Annabeth kills me for being more late to our date, so I bust out of there as fast as I could.

Meghan: I was so shocked I bowed down to him. I probably looked like a gapping fish. He said a few other things but I was still in shock. He left in hurry. Then I thought omg I have to post this on Instagram....

Percy: I'm dead, I'm totally dead, I'm almost 2 hrs late. She going to kill me. When I finally get to the Empire State Building I see a an angry Annabeth waiting for me. I told her what had happen and she replied "you have the worst luck".

I replied "don't I know it" with a smirk.

She then Juno flips me and is sitting on me threatening to rip off my limbs if i ever keep her waiting like that again. I just said "ok" rolling my eyes knowing that it's most likely going to happen again. My luck and all......