Skyler Dawn

Hello my name is Skyler Dawn and I'm the most popular person at Winter High. But today we are picking on Katie Gardner the loner. She is always happy especially around plants, it is totally weird. Today during class something weird happened to her. Let me tell you.

It also started when her phone stared to ring during class, the teacher makes us answer the phone and put it on speaker for everyone to hear. The phone call started like this: (Katie is K and Travis is T)

T: HEYYYYY KATIE KAT, he said loudly.
K: What do you want Travis I'm in class remember.
T: Sorry, but school sucks come to camp.
K: Just tell me what you want.
T: I'm just wondering if you can pick up extra pranking supplies tonight because we are pranking the love cabin tonight.
K: NO
T: Please
K: No
T: Fine, all just steal a car.
(I was thinking who the hell is this guy and why does loner Katie know this delinquent).
K: Whatever, she said sounding annoyed.
T: Oh before I forget to tell you Dustin is still in the hospital because of you.
K: I only threatened him with my knife.
T: But you made him run and trip over the hill which made him fall down the camp. Which ended him with a concussion.

(The whole class was super prized that loner Katie actually threaten someone with a knife.)

K: Hey, it's not my fault that he cheated on my half sister Kelly.
T: Whatever.
K: And BTW my whole class is listening to this.
T: Hi Katie's class. Katie guess what?
K: What?
T: Look outside.
Katie got up out of her seat.
K: Travis what are you doing at my school. My class doesn't end in two hours.
T: Just skip it and come give you boy friend a kiss.
K: Ok, just let me get my stuff.
T: Ok, love you Katie.
K: Love you to Travis. Bye.
She then hung up. And walked over to the window and said "I'm Katie Garner daughter of Demeter and other stuff I don't want to say and the boy out there is Travis stroll son of Hermes.

(Katie can't just skip school I thought but the teacher just stood there shocked.)

Then she opened the window which was 30 feet down and summoned a tree to climb down

And that how I meet Katie and Travis Stroll.