Mrs. Dylan (No mist)

I'm Mrs. Dylan. A teacher at One Hall High. It's a school for troubled kids/teens. One of my students, Nico Di Angelo worries me a lot. He rarely talks. Only wears black. Has a lot of scares and his eyes seem broken. He is extremely thin for a 14 year old. He has no friends and ditches school a lot. The one thing that worries me the most is that he always looks at a picture of a girl.

Today is Monday which means it is a do whatever you want day. We have these days every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tuesdays and Thursdays are out work day. But during class we listen to different kinds of music and learn about them and we also sit in recliners. But Nico sit in a regular chair, has earplugs in and never participates. On fun days we watch movies, play games, and tells people about your self.

Nico was in the corner, looking at that photo again. Today I had enough he need to participate. I'm the teacher so he has too.

"Nico, dear, tell me about your self, and why don't you particulate in these games?" I asked in the most sweet voice. Nico looked up at me and put his photo away. I asked him the question again but he still didn't answer.

"Nico, if you don't answer my question, I'll have to call your mom." I said sternly.

"Shut up", Nico said glaring at me.

As a trouble teacher I was not affected by his answer.

"Nico, apologize and answer the question or I'll call your mom". I stated.

"Stop it. Stop saying you'll call my mom". He screamed, almost crying.

"Then answer the question, honey, or you know I'll have to call your mother." I said.

"Fine. Call my mom. But I don't know how. When did cellphones start calling to the dead?" Nico screamed, in tears. My eyes widened at the fact that Nico's mother is dead.

"Then your father". I stated.

"My dad lives in Hollywood. We live in New York. My father doesn't care about me", Nico said looking pissed.

Now I understood why he was here. He lived with no parents.

"Who, who do you live with then?" I asked, trying to comfort him.

"I live in my own apartment or at camp" he says becoming more calm.

"Any ways, why am I telling you this. Go away." Nico stood up and went to his seat . He took out the picture and let a tear drop out.

I walk up to him. And asked "who is that in your picture then?"

"None of your BUSINESS", he screamed.

"NO, tell me", I said more demandingly.

"Fine she's my sister". He said crying.

"Why doesn't she come here". I stated.

"BECAUSE SHE IS DIED, OK. YOU HAPPY NOW". He said.

I was not expecting that so I stopped bothering him.

Then the speakers came up and said "please dismiss your class for parent career day.

I hurried up my class in a line, and went to the gym.

Lilly's mom went up. And so on.

Then a creepy man with silky black hair stood up. Nico's eyes widened and he actually cheered up. The man introduced himself as Hades Di Angelo, a government worker who dealt in keeping track of who died in the world. Creepy. He also owned death company. Then he said "JK. I'm the god of the underworld, Hades. The mist is gone and Nico is my son. Bye. Nico, come back to LA with me, Persephone promises not to turn you into flower again". He said.

"Nico looked up and walked over to his dad. He smiled. Then he said "See ya b***s. They then ran straight into the wall and disappeared.

And that's how I met Nico Di Angelo and his father Hades god of the Underworld.