Geshundfight

The City of Townsville,a place filled with some of the most brilliant,clever,and ingenious masterminds ever to hatch an evil scheme.....then there's the Amoeba boys.

The Amoeba boys stood at an orange stand pretending to mind their own business,until one 'snatched' an orange from the c at the and ran/zoomed into an ally way."Ha ha ha ha,we did it,we're official criminals," The leader said,"Ya criminals!" The shortest of the group said."Well come on let's see it," The Leader,Bossman (searched up), said to Slim,"Ya let's see it," Said the Junior,"The orange,let's see the orange!" Bossman said impatiently,the smallest impatient aswell.Slim looked nervous as he told the others he didn't grab the orange because it would be stealing.

"That's it!I spent months planning that orange hiest, and you go and chock on it!Don't you have any backbone you-!" Bossman stopped as he heard the powerpuff girls and called them down."What?" Blossom asked,Bossman just picked up a piece of paper and through it back on the floor."Littering," He said as Blossom stared blankly," Sorry guys,you're gonna have to do better than that," Blossom exclaimed.The leader was determined as he took the Powerpuff girls to a park for some 'real' crime,not really....thus the Powerpuff girls left causing the Amoeba boys to look upset.

"Come on,let's go find Y/n so he can give us more lessons on how to be a vi------- Don't move boys this could be the crime if the century!" Bossman said as he looked at a 'Keep off the Grass' sign.

                   [Time Skip]
Y/n walked up to the sleeping Amoeba boys as he shook his head,"What are you guys doing?" He asked,Slim sneezed,"Oh it's you Y/n,come to give us another lesson?" Sick Bossman asked,he looked at Y/n to see him in an odd astronaut costume which covered his whole body and head,only his eyes were visible as he held a hammer."You guys are gonna get me sick,ugh!Come on!" Y/n said rudely as he walked away the Amoeba boys following close behind as they headed back to town.

"Boss,I don't feel so good," Slim said as he sneezed causing the germs to get onto a man who was running an apple stand.He sneezed on the apples,soon someone bought an apple,took a bite and got sick too.

Thus,the new illness began to spread to everyone, everywhere,the Mayor the decided to call the Powerpuff girls,Blossom picked up the phone as he started to explain the situation."But it doesn't sound like an emergency,now tell everyone to get lots of rest and drink plenty of liquids,and only call when there's a real emergency.Remember,the hotline is not a toy," Blossom said hanging up and zooming back to her seat,"Has anyone seen Y/n?" She asked before all the kids heard the icecream truck sound and raced out of the Kindergarden screaming.

Due to the driver being infected with the illnes wound up crashing, everyone watched in shock as a driver flopped out and sneezed on the girls who gagged in disgust saying ew.

"Maybe the Mayor wasn't kidding,let's go!" Blossom said as she and her sisters left,leaving all the students to climb on the truck screaming icecream.

The looked around town and everyone was ill and sick,"We've gotta help these people!Let's move!" Blossom exclaimed as they started helping the sick citizens as Y/n watched with amusement,still in his costume,as the Amoeba boys kept bugging the girls until Buttercup snapped."Will you guys shut up!You three are the lousiest,most pathetic criminals to ever walk down the street!Get out!Get out of town!Get out!Get out!Get out!" Buttercup yelled as the Amoeba boys zoomed off with Y/n in his costume,walking behind whistling with a stick and clothing with belongings in it."Buttercup!" Blossom yelled,"So,they got me mad,and sick too," Buttercup exclaimed.

As Blossom and Bubbles agreed,they then went to the Professors.

The Professor,however,wasn't looking too good himself,in fact he looked horrible.He told and showed the girls what he discovered about the unknown illness/virus."Professor,those looking just like the Amoeba boys," Blossom commented sickly.

                 [MeanWhile]
"Y/n,why are you following us?" Bossman questioned as he coughed."Y/n Phase 126,operation running away with guys," Y/n answered casually."Oh,what were the other 124-uh-5?Did you fail them?" Bossman asked as Y/n replied in a harsh,ashamed voice saying yes.

A few minutes later,the powerpuff girls showed up,more like crashed to the ground.

""Hey wake up!" Bossman said as the girls opened their eyes,Blossom sickly explained that the Amoeba boys needed to follow them back."Sheesh,everyone is sick!" Y/n laughed as Blossom and her sisters glared making y/n put his free hand up in defence.

"And thus the worst battle in history came," Y/n said as he watched the Powerpuff girls 'fight' the Amoeba boys and 'win'.Y/n rolled his eyes in dissatisfaction,he took off his helmet to drink his apple juice carton."Y/n," Blossom started coughing before she continued,"Help us take them back," Blossom said as Y/n snorted but complied.

                  [Time Skip]
Everyone was soon cured and happy,the Professor let the Amoeba boys go as the cured Powerpuff girls and a unknowingly sick Y/n watched,the Professor then slammed the door on the Amoeba boys leaving them outside.

Oh Amoeba boys,you're so dumb but we love ya anyway because once again the day is saved thanks to the Powerpuff girls!......and Y/n.