Monkey See,Doggie Do

The City of Towns-Oh sorry,The City of Townsville,a city that sleeps,at tired town with an early early bed time.No need for late nights here,gotta get that beauty sleep.

So peaceful the empty streets,even in the suburbs the Townsville citizens are tucked away in their beds,in the L/n's house,even in the Professors'.Haha,still haven't found that unified theory aye Professor?Ah,here are our girls,far away in a dreamy slumber,haha go get em' Buttercup.Yes,everyone's resting up for a bright new day.....but wait!What's this?Two people in Townsville are not asleep.

"Yes," The Mysterious figure said as he did his dirty deed.The Mysterious figure left the building as another watched from afar.
[The Next Day]
Townsville Museum Robbed!

"Hmmm,we'll it is missing.Did you search for any clues Caruator (?)?" Blossom asked examining the spot where the item was stolen.

"Well I did hear these brutish beliefs traumatizing my beautiful museum!"The Caruator said nervously.

"That's Silly,Ok girls!Speaking and search!" Blossom said as she and her sisters searched the whole place,litterly.Y/n stood by the police nervously figiting around.

"Nope"
"No"
"No clues!"

The girl concluded as the Caruator fainted as the cop caught him and said,"Well,uh,there was something else stolen.Would that qualify as a clue?"

"The Anubeal Jewels?" The powerpuff girls said in a unison.

[Somewhere Else]
"Yes,with these Jewels the magic curse of the Ancient Anubus dog head will finally be unleashed.And then the human race will bow down to me,Mojo jojo!" Mojo jojo said laughing evily.

Oh no,Mojo jojo,say it ain't so so!I sure hope the powerpuff girls are on his trail!

"Gee,I sure wish we could find a trail," Blossom said,rapid barking was heard (You'll be replacing the talking dog for this,your parents are in the store as dogs so they can't help,p.s even tho you are a dog you can still talk,don't ask why) and it sounded really angry.

"Look that dog's trapped!"
"Poor puppy!"
"He must be one hot dog!"

The girls commented as Blossom ripped the door off and out jumped an angry white puppy with a brown underbelly and spot on left eye(You have the shape of the ppg when they are turned into puppies but you have longer ears that drag on the ground when you run) as the puppy looked at Blossom.

"Blossom this is crazy!" The puppy said,"Wait,Y/n?" The girls said in a unison."Ya,ya," Y/n said as he barked which surprised himself as he started to scratch his ear.Y/n coughed as he lapped at the air," I *cough* have been in that car for hours!I know who did it but I'm so thirsty!" Y/n yelled tiredly looking like he was about to faint in a matter of seconds."This is wierd," Blossom commented as she saw numerous numbers of dogs running around barking."Hey its the powerpuff signal!" ButterCup said pointing.

"Let's go!" Blossom said startling Y/n as she grabbed a hold of his small puppy form and zoomed to where the signal was coming from,which was at the Mayor's office."What is it Mayor!" Blossom asked as soon as they arrived.

"Oh,powerpuff girls,I'm so glad you made it here so quickly.....the safety of Townsville is in great parrell,a sick plot is on its way.The mad man responsible for this is-huh?" The Mayor stopped as Ms.Bellum stood beside him with a poodle face barking in which the girls couldn't understand.Y/n dryly snickered as he coughed due to dehydration and very dry throat.