Chapter 2

3rd POV

"Nightshade"

"Who?" Marc asks as Raven starts pacing around in the living room, mumbling random things in Russian some times switching to English.

"Nobody know who the person is only that they are very powerful" answers Corey in a quiet, scared voice.

"Not just powerful, scary, very scary. Should let this walk and go sleep again" a pale Russian adds under his breath, but everyone heard him.

"Let this go, Raven, not walk"

"Same" he shrugs and then walks in to his room closing the door after him.

"Alright, calm down. Corey, Victor can you look and se if you can find a location? The rest of you calm down, get dressed and eat something" Axel swiftly orders and starts returning to the kitchen and his now cold coffee.

Marc and Brandon return to their rooms and starts preparing for later if they find a location or lead.

-.-'
Meantime on the other side of Charleston SC.

The door to the biggest hotel in the city bangs open demanding the attention from all the guests. In walk the hacker, confidently with the chin high, up to the lobby to receive a keycard to room '666'.

Ironic, but still funny

Casting a bone chilling death glare to get the guest to look away, just to continue walking to the now free elevator. Pressing the round button to floor number six only to arrive 15 seconds later.

Opening the door to the room, first thing you can see is a big room with windows from ceiling to the floor with a view over the traffic and in the left corner is a big bed with a dark red comforter and two dark brown nightstands on either side. In the middle of the room stand a brown coffee table made on dark wood with a 'L' shaped sofa facing the window. Their is a small kitchen in the other corner with a small fridge, freezer and sink. The bathroom door is in the left side of the room with a big bathtub and a small sink. Over all the hotel rooms colors range from deep red to a wooden texture.

Finally in the room, kicking off the fuck me-heels at the same time taking of the blood red leather jacket and reaching the big king size bed only to fall asleep mere seconds after the head hits the pillow. The last thought was a good luck to those who is trying to find her

Snort, fuckers

-.-'

"I found something"

"What?"

"Nightshade left a backdoor...? Why?" Asks a very confused Corey to an equally confused Victor.

"I don't know but try and use the backdoor to get a location" Victor answers unfocused.

13 minutes later

"GOT IT!"

Marc and Brandon comes running asking at the same time "Where?"

"At the Charleston's hotel on the other side of the city. Grab Axel, Raven and meet me at the SUV" Corey answers at the same time he starts collecting his things and make his way to the black SUV. Bidding Victor farewell and thanking him with a promise of a update later on, Corey settle in the back of the car.

The whole Tomateam are now seated in the car on the way to the hotel. All of them are thing of different things yet the same person.

Is it a dog?

What if it's a bird?

Why was this so easy?

The last one was the only thing running in Brandon's head as he parked the SUV and started heading to the entrance. Corey's still sitting in the car hacking and in the hotels network to se which room the person could be in only the se Nightshades name on room '666'.

Sending the information to Axel, putting all the cameras on a loop he then waits for them to return.