97

I woke up the other day with my phone ringing non stop. I didn't even look who was calling me, I just put my phone in my ear and said "Hello" in my raspy voice. "Sabrina, have you seen your Instagram?" A voice said. "Hello to you too, Noah." I said, rubbing my eyes. "Just go look your instagram" He said and turned off the call.

I opened my computer and entered my instagram. Holy shit. I picked up my cellphone and dialed Lilia's number.

"Hello?" She said. "Hey, can you enter on Instagram please, like right now" I said. "Okay okay, wait what time is it?" She said. "Fuck you, Brina , you called me at 7 o'clock, even though we are not going to set" She said and groaned after. "Just go" I told her.

"This afternoon, blah blah blah, Sabrina Lietchen said that, holy shit, holy shit, HOLY SHIT!" She screamed. "Sabrina, what the heck?" She asked. I started crying. "I know, I know, and who is this anonymous source?" I asked by this time sobbing. I heard some noises from her side of the call. "I know who the fuck is this anonymous source, and anonymous my ass" She said.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on my door. I opened it and saw Lilia, I almost felt to the floor, and she held me and said that everything was going to be alright.

"Hey, fuck this person right?" She asked. "We know that you didn't do shit, and so you shouldn't be crying, okay?" She said. I just nodded.

"Can we eat ice cream?" I asked Lilia. "Oh yeah" she answered. We got up, and left the room. We went to the supermarket with our pajamas, because it was 7:30 a.m. and there was no ice cream shop open at this time.

"Okay, so let's check everything. We got ice cream, blankets, a cheesy movie, and finally a peace time" Lilia said sitting right next to me.

We spent the afternoon watching rom com, and eating junk food, and laughing.