68

After everybody left my room, someone knocked on my door, causing me to jump. I went to the door and opened it. It was Lili. "Hey, what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be organizing your things in your room?" I asked "Hey, I'm doing fine and yeah, but I asked Cami to do that" She answered calmly. She entered the room and I closed the door. She sat on the sofa and looked at me.

"So let's talk about what I saw when I opened the door a few minutes ago." She said. I sat in front of her. "I don't know what are you talking about" I said. "Really? Because I remember seeing you and Jaeden kissing, right here in this sofa" she said. "Okay, we kissed, but what is the matter?" I asked, clearly annoyed. "The matter is that you kissed someone. Do you like him?" She asked, happily. "Yes, I do" I said "And he likes you?" She asked. "Yeah, I think so" I answered. "And how do you know?" She asked. "That he likes me?" She nodded. "Well, because he said. It was so cute" I said, remembering what happened a few minutes ago. "Aww, how did he tell you?" She asked.

After seven long minutes explaining to her what, how and when everything happened, she said "Sabrina, that is to cute for your own sake" I was smiling and she was too. "Yeah, I know" I said. "So, how was everything?" "Actually, it was pretty cool, there wasn't too much people, what was weird, but you know, it was cool" she answered "That's cool" I said. And we started laughing.

Someone knocked on the door, making us stop laughing. "Hey, may I come in?" He asked, opening the door. "Cole, you're already inside the room, so yeah" I said "Well, we talked to Roberto and we agreed that it was better if you have your own room" he said. "Omg, really? So, you're saying that I am not going to hear Kj's snore?" I asked. "Yeah, bu-" He said, but I interrupted "Omg, this is the best news I had ever" I said. Lili started giggling. "Yeah, let me continue. But, we are going to come here to see if you're okay, like every two hours or so" He said. "That is fine by me" I said. "So, Okay, bye and goodnight" he said leaving my room. "Yeah, it's a little bit late, bye Sabrina, goodnight" Lili said, getting up from the sofa and heading to the door. "Bye, Lili. Goodnight" I said, while she was leaving.