66 - tmz

Sabrina Lietchen and Jaeden Lieberher secretly dating?

As we know, Sabrina and Jaeden are getting more and more closer, and yesterday we caught Jaeden and Sabrina hanging out. And last week, they were watching the second season of 13 reasons why together. We are thinking that maybe they're hiding their relationship and going to "dates".

After that live that they make last week, everyone is thinking that something may or may not have happened. And specially now, that they are going to these little dates, with just both of them.

Jaeden said on a interview yesterday:
Interviewer: "So, what do you think about Sabrina?"
J: "Well" *smile* "She, she is amazing. As a person and as an actress. We hang a lot, and she is pretty" *pause* "pretty funny, yeah, we have a lot of fun together"
I: "Cool, and do you think that one day you guys can date?"
J: *laughs* "what type of question is that?" *another laugh* "But yeah, maybe, I hop-, actually I don't know. If one day we actually date, and she asked me, I would probably say yes, because, you know, she is Sabrina. And yeah I will finish here"

What do you guys think? Are they dating or not? And if they are, do you guys ship it or not?

Related articles:
- Finn Wolfhard jealous of Jillie?
- Riverdale cast reunion for the next season
- Why Millie Bobby Brown and Sadie Sink are friendship goals?