46

Today is the day of the audition and I'm so nervous. Lili, Cami, Madelaine, Ash, Cole, Kj, Casey, Melton, Vanessa and Hart were there with me and to tell the truth it wasn't helping. "Sabrina Lietchen, you can enter the stage" A lady told me.

I entered the stage and saw my friends, Sia and ... Jaeden. Oh my God, Jaeden was here. Not only Jaeden, but everyone. The entire stranger things and it cast. Shit, shit, shit. "Okay, Sabrina you can start at any time" Sia said.

They put the song and I started dancing. For the first time in a long time, I felt free and I felt like I could be me. But with them looking at me I got really nervous and maybe missed some things, but they didn't realize.

I finished and left the stage shaking. "Sabrinaaaaa"I heard Lili yelling my name "come here, you were great" she said while giving me a hug. I was feeling that I was going to throw up. I saw everyone and Jaeden was with a bouquet of red roses. "You were amazing, omg!! I know you're going to get the dancing thing" Millie said. "Thank you, Millie" I said. Everyone gave me a hug, but I was still feeling like throwing up. Jaeden gave me the bouquet, it was enormous. "Thanks, Jaeden" "You were amazing dancing" "Thanks" I said.

It was starting to get awkward. "Okay, so what do you guys wanna do?" Maddie asked. "I need to put this flowers in a pot and I need to change clothes" I answered "Sorry, but I need to finish my bags for tomorrow" Lili said "Me too" Cole, Kj, Casey and Vanessa said. "Really???" I asked "Yes, I'm sorry Sabs" Vanessa said "No, it's okay. At least I have my friends here" I said "You don't consider us your friends??" Cami asked "No, no, I consider" I said "Okay, you better. But really we need to go" Cami said.

Lili, Cami, Kj, Cole, Vanessa and Casey said goodbye to everyone and left. "So, what are we doing today?" Wyatt asked "I don't know Olaf, but I really need to put this flowers in a pot" "Okay, so let's do it and then we decide what we are going to do" Ash said.

We arrived at the hotel and when we got there, Cole, Kj, Lili, Vanessa, Cami and Casey had already left. Hart and Melton waited outside my hotel room with the rest and Ash entered with me to help me put the flowers in a pot. "You were great, Sabrina" She said "Thanks Ash" "Do you know what you're going to wear?" She asked "No, I don't have any idea. But whatever, I will just grab a pair of pants and a hoodie" I said "Really?" Ash asked "Yes, they are my friends, i don't need to get all pretty for hang out with them, the same way as with you and the others" I said " Okay"

I looked at her, for her to leave "Okay, I'm leaving" She said. After she left, I went to my wardrobe and grab my overwall and my gray Calvin Klein top. After I finished dressing up, I picked up my phone and left the room.

I went down the elevator and everyone was talking with each other. I approached them "So, let's go?" I kind of asked, kind of said. Everyone looked at me like I was another person. "Really, just a pair of pants and a hoodie?" Ash asked "Shut up Ash. Let's go" I said this time walking through them to the door. "Okay" Everyone said.

We decided to go to the mall, eat something there and then go to the cinema.