Part 2🍵

After drifting away in my thoughts about Kihyun, Grace walked in.

"Any lucky with the app" She murmmerd.

I didn't want to add anything on her plate since she looked tired.

"nope. I deleted the app." I managed to pull off the sadness look.

She made her way to me and ruffled my hair.

"There there," she smiled.

"Plenty of people in this world, are single for the rest of their lives, it's not only you" she laughed and made fun of me.

"aishh," I gave her a death note and signal to run.

I chased her up and down the house.

"Hajima! Hajima!" (Stop! Stop!) She screamed laughing and running around.

"I'm going to kill yo-" We paused when the door bell rang.

She looked at my phone and saw the text message from Kihyun saying, "I'm outside"

"Who's hot chocolate? Hmmm?" She smirked. I reach for my phone, but she refused.

We stared at eatch other blankly before racing to the door.

She opened the door while I kept running, she's too fast.
Her mouth dropped when she saw him.
She turned around and made hand gestures and looks saying "DAYUMMMM DADDY HE'S FINE AS HEEL BISHH WE GOTTA LET HIM IN."

I replied with a over exaggerated nod and it was silent for a while as we communicated through sign language.

Soon he broke the silence.

"Uhh, you guys gonna let me in?" He smirked and let a small chuckle.

Damn, his voice is even deep and raspy in person. Dammit Y/N stop thinking like this!

"Sure!" Me and Grace said in sync.

We led him to my room. She argued with me through the hand gestures, saying to go to her room, but this time I simply told her,

"He's mine."

She looked at me like "oh alrighty then Missy" smirk

We entered and Grace made up some excuse to give me and Kihyun privacy.

"I have to go study..." She claimed.

"Study, that's new.." I chuckled lowly.

"bitc- I mean n-nevermind, bye!" She shut the door.

I don't know why but with Kihyun I felt bold and confident.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I said.

"Kay" Kihyun said.

Kihyun POV

I admired y/n through her silk PJ's.
I could tell she was very innocent since she wasn't afraid to show skin, and she didn't think much of it.

You keep tempting me Y/N, I'm trying hard to be a gentlemen.

End of Kihyun POV

As watched the movie, and I couldn't help to stare and admire Kihyun. He was wearing a loose T-Shirt that admired his toned abs and muscles. He had ripped jeans on, and looked like the ideal boyfriend...

His pink plump lips that looked soft, and I just stared at them.

"You know the movie is interesting too Y/n." He smirked.

I turned away and blushed.

🚧SMUT WARNING AHEAD HOBI WATER NEEDED🚧

"U-uh let me go to the bathroom"

And suddenly it popped in my head.

As I got up I bended carefully to tighten my silk pants on my ass and he watched me as I got up. My pants we slightly up, reaveling my ass.

I walked over to the door and slightly opened it, when suddenly Kihyun pushed a crazy amount of force on the door and me, pressing me against the door and turning me to face him.

"You think you can just tease me and get away y/n...." He stared at me with anger and lust.

He slowly made his way to my clothed private area and rubbed his fingers across. I arched my back and accidentally pressed my boobs on his chest making him aroused.

"Shit Y/n, we haven't even touched and we are already like this?" He smirked.

I gripped his shirt tightly. Since this was my first time experiencing something like this I was extremely sensitive taking deep gasps as he rubbed on my clothed area.

"Your lucky I'm being a gentleman tonight"

He took one last look at my body and shook his head.

"Such a shame... I would've destroyed your body" he let go and went back to sit down.

I ran out the door and went to Grace's room.

I looking like a sweating mess and she was concerned.

Simply said,

"My innocence is all almost gone." I gave a blank expression.

I quickly told her what happened.

"That's just .5 thirds of your innocence taken away, with what he said, your gonna need some hobi water, now leave you'll make him concerned" she whispered

I quickly went to my room and became so shy.

I sat down and get a space between us. I can't let what just happened, happen again. I let myself cool down and watched the movie. I took small glances at him once in a while.

It's funny how I thought I was so big and bold, but when he shook me I was back in my place. And how does he just manage to brush it off?

Wow, Y/n you need to grow up.

I cleared my throat and talked to him.

"U-uh,"

WHY DID I FUCKING STUTTER IM LETTING HIM WIN?!?

He shot his eyes at me for a good 5 seconds and watched the movie.

"How are you getting home?" I quickly spoke to avoid a stutter.

"I don't know, what time is it" he spoke in a low tone raspy voice and soon clearing his throat.

"5, AM" he looked at him.

He looked puzzled on what he was gonna say.

"I can just go now" he replies.

"Oh okay" I let a innocent smile flow through my face.

He stared at my eyes while his own eyes sparkled. I soon greeted him out and ran straight up stairs and dropped on my mattress.

"Omg y/n, your a mess"

And I drifted to sleep.

Authors note;
If it's too much cringey sorry lol I know it's bad but if it wasn't, enjoy.