FP: "Bye. Please safe her."

When he arrived back home he found Betty and Jughead in the kitchen preparing lunch. They turned around when they heard the front door opening and went right to FP.

FP: "They know where Alice is! They are gonna get her out tomorrow and will bring her right to our wedding."

Tears were streaming down his face saying this. He didn't thought he would get his Alice back that soon and would even still be able to marry her when they had planned to. Their worst nightmare would hopefully end in a happy end. Jughead and Betty both approached him and pulled him into a hug. They knew how much it had affected FP the last days that he didn't went with her to the store to maybe stop them from kidnapping Alice or be kidnapped with he so he could be there for her. They knew he would do anything for her.

They all went to bed early that day. All excited and hopeful for what would happen the next day, if everything would go as planned.

***

When FP woke up the morning of their wedding alone in their bed he was a thousand times more nervous than he would've been if Alice was safe. He got out of bed and when he got downstairs was welcomed by his best man. They hugged and Fred smiled slightly at him reassuring him that everything would just turn out how they should. That Alice would be back in time. They sat down on the kitchen counter and ate the breakfast that Fred had prepare. FP wasn't that hungry, yet he knew he had to eat at least something. The kids already went next door to Hermoine, Veronica and Archie to get ready with them.

After breakfast was done FP and Fred went upstairs to get ready too. FP hasn't said any word since Fred was there. I seemed like he was completely lost in his own world, which Fred could completely understand. He couldn't imagine Hermoine going missing and spending any second away from her not knowing what was happening to her.

About half an hour later they heard a knock on the door and went downstairs to find Hermoine and the kids dressed up and ready to go. Jughead and Betty hugged FP before Jughead grabbed the keys for the truck and they left with Archie and Veronica for the wedding location.

Hermoine: "Are you okay, FP? Everything is going to be okay. You will be there, your kids will be there and most important Alice will be there. I promise you."

FP went closer to Hermoine and gave her a hug.

Fred: "Don't I get a hug?!?"

Hermoine took a step back and looked at him slightly irritated, before opening the circle so they could all hug each other. They stayed like this for a while until Hermoine looked at the clock to see they really had to leave now.

When they arrieved at the location everything looked like a dream. The only thing still missing was Alice. When the priest walk towards the altar FP and Fred followed him and took their places waiting.

***

It was already about 45 minutes after the ceremony should have started and Alice still wasn't there. They hadn't heard anything from Agent Booth either. FP got more nervous with every second that passed. Out of nowhere they head a car stop roughly in front of the building. Hermoine, who was standing in the back went to the window to see what happened, when a young blond man got out of the car. Followed by the person they all had been waiting for. She turned around with a smile on her face. She also had a suspicion who the blond guy could be.

A few moments later the same blonde guy peaked into the room, winked Hermoine to him. Hermoine than gave a signal to the priest to start the music, before slowly walking down the ail on the other side of the priest.

A few seconds later the big door opened and Alice was lead in by the young blonde man. FP couldn't believe he really had her back and they could finally get married. A few tears escaped his eyes, while he was watching Alice in awe. She wore the most beautiful dress. She always looked like a goddess to him, yet today she looked even better than the perfect goddess she was every day.

The man walking next to her with arms locked looked somehow familiar to FP, but he couldn't explain why. He had this blonde hair and bright blue ocean eyes. That was the moment it hit him. Could this really be true? Was this really happening?! Another tear rolled down his face.

When Alice arrived at the altar she wiped it away, before being pulled into a hug by FP. He held her close to his chest when she whispered into his ear.

Alice: "I love you and I have a surprise for you."

FP: "I love you so much more. I didn't thought today would happen and if I even would see you again my love. And I think I know what the surprise is. But I think we should get married first. I can't wait any longer!"

Alice pecked a small kiss on his lips before pulling back, taking his hands in hers. The young man had took the last place in the first row and was looking at them with a big smile.

They spoke their vows and exchanged the rings, while Hermoine, Betty and Veronica were trying to hold back most of the tears. When the formal procedures were done FP cupped Alice face and pulled her in a passionate kiss. She slung her arms around his neck to keep him close to her. It felt like they haven't seen and kissed each other in ages, not just a few days. The moment they finally parted they noticed that everyone was clapping.

The kids came up to congratulate them and their friends lined up to do the same. Before they could do so Alice walked to the blonde man and pulled him up to FP.

Alice: "FP, I want to introduce you to Charles, our son. He saved me with the help of the FBI out of Hiram's horrible basement, where he had kept me in the dark all day. I knew immediately when I saw him, that it was him and now he was there for his parents finally getting married. I still can't believe it."

FP: "I can't believe it either. I couldn't be happier than you and our son made me today!"

FP pulled Charles and Alice into a tight hug, that the others soon joined.

FP: "I love you all soo much!"

***

This is the last real chapter, but I will hopefully be able to publish an epilog in a few days. I just already wanted to thank everyone, who read this story, written in long nights! Thank you so much!