Christmas

Christmas was always an important holiday for Alice. It always has been her favorite, since this was the only time of the year when her parents weren't fighting the whole night. And also all the years when Betty and Polly were younger she loved to prepare everything with them for Christmas, even if Hal wasn't helping. And this year would be even more special for her. It was the first time she would be able to celebrate Christmas together with the love of her life and her whole dysfunctional family. She loved them all to death. Together they were like the kind of loving family Alice always wanted and she was thankful for every one of them.

And so the weeks before Christmas were even more stressful than normal, because she wanted this Christmas to be as perfect as possible. FP didn't saw Alice often these weeks beside picking her up after she exhausted had fall asleep on the couch while preparing everything for the days. One time he even found her sleeping on the kitchen counter. He didn't knew how she got up there, but he didn't really thought of it and just carried her up to their bedroom, where he laid her into bed and pulled the sheets over her.

The next morning when he woke up she was already downstairs again trying to put a festoon above the gangway from the dining room to the kitchen. He walked to her trying not to frighten her, yet he did. She struggled not to fall, but fall right into his arms.

FP: "I got you!"

She looked deep into his eyes and puts her arms around his neck before pulling him into a soft kiss.

Alice: "Thanks for catching me!"

FP: "Always! I would never let my beautiful woman get hurt! But you should be more careful the next time. And maybe you should instead of trying to make everything perfect spent more time with me again...I miss you"

He looked at her with puppy eyes. He really missed spending as much time as possible with her. Sure he liked how excited she was for Christmas and how happy it made her to be able to prepare everything for her dream family, but he was also worried about her. She was working too much and didn't took care of herself and him!

Alice: "I miss you too! I love you! Now let me down I have to go on or I will never finish everything on time."

FP: "I will let you down, but you have to come with me."

He smirked at her with a goofy smile. He knew exactly what he wanted and he knew she definitely would like it too. He let her down and she looked at him curious what he wanted.

Alice: "What are you thinking?"

FP: "I have to take a shower before going to work and you will come with me."

She saw in his eyes that he would not accept a "No" so she just grabbed his hand and rushed with him up the stairs straight into the bathroom. The second FP had closed the door behind them he had her up against it pressing a passionate and needy kiss against her lips.

Alice moaned into their kiss. She was definitely sexually frustrated after working so much for Christmas and never spending time with her most sexiest man in the world. And she really wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible. She removed her shirt as fast as she could and then removed his too. He was now slowly kissing down from her jawline to her neck and down from there. She had only worn her pajamas so her chest was already nude. When he got to her already hard nippels and took one into his mouth while spoiling the other breast with his hands she completely lost it. She groaned pretty loud, which made FP chuckle before he continued on the other side. She then pulled him up to her again to give him another passionate kiss. Afterward she went down herself and pulled his boxers down with her. She grabbed his already aroused cock and started stroking it slowly getting faster. He threw his head back. He had missed her taking care of him. She licked the tip of it and started sucking it.