My ocs

Name: Joker

Age: unknown

Personality: Joker is rather distant and cold. She holds herself responsible for something. She has decided to help the Cromanians. Make some sort of distance and well... not mess up.

Side: Cromanians

Species: Human

Looks: Long brown hair tied up in a ponytail. Cold blue eyes and pale skin. She wears a black woolen jumper and with a golden sequin skull and cross bones. She wears jeans and trainers.

Skills: Sword fighting. She has no magic. It's her partner who opens the portals. Well versed in dimensions and jumping through dimensions. Mild shape shifting to alter appearance.

Items: A bag that can hold anything. Note books. Pens, pencils, colouring pencils. Snacks. Candy. Colouring books and consoles. Lap top.

Other: Fidgets occasionally. The outsider hired to find the necklace.

Backstory: unknown.

~~~~~~~~

Name: Foxin

Age: 12 ish?

Personality: Upbeat. She's a cheerful loyal kid willing to help out. She stays close to Joker and a willing motivator. She can be naive and a prankster.

Looks: Orange hair with black tips. Pale skin and lilac eyes. Wears a orange woolen jacket and a red skirt with long white socks. She has little black shoes and a white shirt.

Species: Winged fox human.

Side: Cromanions.

Skills: Shape shifting. She can turn herself into a sword and a dragon as well as other forms. She can use basic elemental magic and open/close portals. She can also activate a sight where she sees ones true form.

Items: None on her. Joker Carrys her stuff in her bag.

Other: she likes feeling cute.

Backstory: The outsider's partner.

~~~~~~~

Name: A

Age: unknown (Lamiens can live a long long time or the average lifetime of a human.)

Personality: A is blunt and straight forward. He hates Cromanians with a passion. He isn't cruel but can be if nessecary. He takes care of things and can steal for money.

Looks: He has black hair and tanned skin. He has brown eyes. He wears a large and dark brown scarf and dark brown clothes. He has scars. Don't ask.

Species: Lamien

Side: Lamien

Skills: Master theif. Somewhat strong yet very agile. He has magic. Yet doesn't really use it. He can't fly. The Cromanians 'cut off' his wings.

Items: lockpick. Bag of gold. Regular theif tools.

Other: Master theif.

Backstory: won't talk.