÷17÷

Thomas: Believe it or not, Virgil actually is a god at makeup

Virgil: Alright Roman. I have the perfect look for you.

Remy: Better watch out James. Someone's coming for your brand. *Winks*

Virgil: What I was thinking.. maybe a red smoky sunset kind of look for the eyes and maybe a deep red lipstick. And some thin, short wings. Medium lashes. Actually, *holds face* maybe black lipstick will do better.

Roman: Whatever. Just make me look fabulous.

Virgil: For Logan, I was thinking a dark to light blue fade on the eyes. Thin and short eyeliner. Maybe a glossy pink lipstick. But I can't have the pink stand out too much. Your eyebrows also need to be lined and your cheek bones need to pop more.

Roman: What a nerd, I don't need that done!

Virgil: Roman, you have the same face. You too need the cheek bones lifted, maybe a little fixture on the eyebrows, but they aren't too bad.

Roman: Whatever *crosses arms*

Virgil: Patton. I was thinking maybe a baby blue kind of sea look. Maybe pat a bit of white around the edge of the blue and blend it together. I think just lip gloss will work for you. A thin, short wing on each eye. The fake lashes need to be a bit shorter for you though. A bit more blush than the others since it fits your personality.

Patton: Can I have some glitter around the corner of my eye?

Virgil: Yes. Now Deceit.

Deceit: Spare me the look.

Virgil: Thanks. Remy. I know your gonna want to have a sassy sort of look. So, how 'bout this. Dark purple for the eyeshadow, a long thick to thin wing. And do you want dark red or black lipstick?

Remy: Black.

Virgil: 'Kay. And I think longer lashes will do for you. Thin brows, however. And maybe a bit less foundation for the face since you are more tan than any of us.

Picani: Oo! Me next! Me next!

Virgil: I was thinking a bubblegum pink for the eyes. Maybe a darker rim of pink with a few sparkles around it. I think a bit more blush like on Patton's. Shorter lashes and thin, short wings. Pink gloss should also work for this.

Picani: I'm excited!!

Patton: Me too!!

Virgil: Thomas. I was thinking rainbow eyeshadow. Medium, thin wings. Medium lashes. And I think I want to do the net on the lips with rainbow colours. Maybe a few sparkles, maybe not. We'll see. Same size brows, but they need to be coloured in so they aren't as messy. And then just lift the cheek bones and we'll be good.

Remus: Uh, my turn-

Virgil Okay, let's get started. Roman, you first.

(DRAWINGS WILL BE OUT SOON!)