Chapter 15

That evening, Jack, Caid, and Jordan got Jonah and Katherine a flight back to Pennsylvania to finally see their parents after eleven years. The news casted all over the world that both of them, after an eleven year case, finally got to get home. No one stopped looking for them, but it was almost impossible after five years of looking to even say that they were alive and happy.

But, that's not what our story is about.

Zach and Jack went back to the apartment, both still amazed. They smiled as they walked into the front door. Once they were inside, Nate ran over to Zach, hugging him. He was worried. He had no idea where he went since he was asleep when they left.

"I was worried sick! Don't even leave again!" Both Caid and Nate yelled at him.

Zach expected this from Caid, but Nate? He only knew him for 24 hours, actually not even 12 hours. Jack laughed it off, feeling a rush of jealousy flow over himself.

"Well, now that all of us are here, let's go to the amusement park!" Emma cheered. They all got into the two cars they owned, and went to the amusement park.

Once they arrived, Emma and Caid went to the kids rides that Zach Blue could ride and enjoy. That left the others to spilt into groups. There was going to be 2 groups of 3. These were the groups.

::Group 1::
Corbyn
Daniel
Zach

::Group 2::
Jack
Jordan
Nate

Nate got mad since he wanted to be in Zach's group, but Corbyn claimed Zach before Nate could. Jack didn't really have a preference, he just didn't want to hear them arguing anymore. Zach stood beside Jordan and Daniel, who were not about to pull the two boys apart of their fighting.

"So, are you currently single?" Jordan asked Zach, who freaked and nodded.

Zach won't lie, Jordan was really hot. He could feel butterflies in his belly, and he loved that feeling. Jack chuckled behind Jordan, seeing Zach's face light up and turn red. Jordan turned to Jack.

"What are you laughing about, lover boy?" Jordan smiled at Jack.

"You." Jack laughed.

"You piece of-" Jordan raised his arm as if he were going to hit Jack to make him back off, but he just continued to laugh.

"Alright!" Daniel yelled at the two fighting boys. "We need to get going before this place closes!"

They made a sound that made Zach only think of a lion growling at his partner when they don't take the cubs somewhere out of their business. Zach didn't know why that was his first thought, but it was.

°About 3 Hours Later°

They had all been on about every ride, but two rides. Ferris Wheel, and Tea-Cup. Nate grabbed Zach's hand and drug him on one of the Tea-Cups and spun them around, making Zach feel sick afterwards.

"Jack, get Zach, and get your asses on the Ferris Wheel before Nate notices." Jordan whispered. Corbyn and Daniel agreed with Jordan's idea.

Jack stood up from the bench, walking over to Zach who was drinking water to help settle his system. Jack held out his hand, wanting Zach to take it. Zach just stood there, looking at him with a confused face.

"Come on, I'll treat you better this time." Jack smiled, with curly hair resting perfectly across his forehead and his bright, white teeth showing.

Zach had no choice, but to take his hand.

But, he didn't regret his decision.