Prologue

Will waltzed into George's room, ripping the door open without a word, steps like leaps, gait determined and purposeful. His friend spun around in his gaming chair as soon as he heard the Geordie's arrival, scowl evident on his freckled face.

"Jesus, Will, give a man a warning, I could've been naked." He scolded him, eyes following the brunette's movement as the latter without a care in the world threw himself down onto George's bed.

"Yeah but you are not so we're gucci." The older of the duo shrugged, hands clasped behind his head as he sighed. "Besides you don't have anything that I haven't seen before."

"Still, is it a genetic thing or you just never learned how to knock?" George countered, his comment receiving a middle finger in the air by his mate.

"I do what I want." Stubborn as ever green eyes met darker ones, mischief dancing in those pupils.

The shorter boy shook his head, finally collecting enough energy to flop down next to Will. "So what's up? Don't you have places to be?"

"I've heard the news."

George pulled his legs closer to himself then changed into a cross-legged position instead, head tilted to the side. He was listening.

"What news?"

Will met his gaze with a smile. "That your roommate is leaving you for his boyfriend."

That was true. James and Alex decided at last that their relationship was strong enough to bear cohabitation, the couple couldn't wait to move in together not far away from their old separate flats.

"Mhm. I'll be on my own. Bummer." George's tone turned sarcastic at the end, trying to act tough even though in reality he knew he wasn't going to last long on his own.

He hated seclusion.

"Yes that or you could also not do that."

Will wasn't making so much sense per usual so the dirty blonde lifted an eyebrow and nudged the laying figure with his knee playfully.

"What do you mean?"

Will licked his lips and locked eyes with him. "Don't you want to be mine?"

_______________________________________
Word count: 345

Obviously the chapters would be way longer ( between 1300-2700 words) but idk if I should continue this or not. Let me know. :)

-Soph x