no response. 

"Haz!" i snapped

"Huh?"

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep back?" I chuckled "You still seem pretty jet lagged"

"Oh no. I"m alright. I'm wide awake. Just tired, i guess"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah" 

"Okay then... Well, i'll be at Liam's if you need me"

"NO!" he shouted and laid his hands to a 'stop' position "Stay here please?"

"What?"

"Can you just stay here?"

"O---kay" i sat back down at the couch, quite confused at Harry's reactions this morning.  

"What's wrong?" i asked 

"well..." he looked up to the roof and back down to the floor. he did this probabl 5 more times. Harry looked troubled and confused. I could tell he was thinking deeply yet his words haven't seem to come to terms with his thought

i took my phone instead and replied quickly to Danielle

Emily: morning babe! i'm already awake but Harry just got up too and he's holding me in bloody hostage. I'll get there when i get him relaxed. 

Danielle: Wow! He's up early! haha! Oh well, you both come over when he's okay

i smiled at Danielle's text and then looked back to Harry. He still had his thinking face on and his brows furrowed intensely. 

"Haz. are you planning to tell me what's wrong or not?" 

"Sorry" he frowned

"It's okay.. but, what's wrong love? i mean, you look devastated and confused"

"I... i think i have a problem"

"Sure you do! Your face says it all. What is it?"

He breathed out and finally let the words come through "I'm worried for Luc"

"Luc?" my brows furrowed "Lucy Alden, Luc? 

"Yup. Luc as in Lucy Alden"

a million thoughts came rushing to my mind. Had i missed something? Did something really bad happen to Luc that i didn't know of?!

"Haz, what happened!" I shrieked "Is she in the hospital?" 

"no, no, no! She's safe"

relief washed over me and i leaned back on the couch "So what are you so worried for?"

"Luc is getting a ton of hate"

"Twitter?" i asked even though i already knew the answer. i instantly remembered just a few days ago when loads of directioners had flooded twitter about Harry and Lucy. and then it hit me, a few days ago.... shit. 

"Haz, wasn't that just a few days ago?"

"Yup. and by now, you'd think it would be gone. But guess what, it's not. It's been going on since then"

"That's horrid! Have you spoke to her yet?"

"Uh-huh"

"What did you say?"

"I apologized. she wouldn't be getting this if it weren't for me"

"And what did she say?"

"She said it was fine and she doesn't really care"