Chapter 20

AAAH!!!! 2,000 READS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!!

just came from shopping with my sister! finally got to settle in in London! although i've gotta unpack my things (sucks), i'm still soooo happy to be back home and see my sister! also, loving the much cooler weather! haha! :)

this chapter's kind of quick so i'll update probably by tomorrow! vote and comment! :) xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 20

“EMILY WALCOTT!” a very familiar voice called out. I turned to see Zac walking with open arms

“Zac!!!” I almost squealed, taking in his hug

“Oh my gosh! I’ve missed you! You are looking so lovely, darling!”

“Wait, til I get to wear your designs! Oh Zac, thank you so much for having me!

“What are you talking about! You know my shows are never complete without you! It’s a good thing you’re now based here just in time for my show!”

“Uh-huh. Ohhh, and thank you for the tickets!”

“Anytime darling! Okay, finish whatever preparations. I’m not gonna brief you. You know how I want you to walk, and you know I love your walk so just get out there, open my show! And by the way, I am walking out with you!” he giggled as he pulled me in for another hug and walkingaway to brief the rest of the models.

I sat back down at the chair, to have the pins of my curls be taken down when my phone had rang

“Babe?” I answered

“Hey love” Louis voice hummed out “we just got settled in and the seats you got us are sick!”

“I’m glad you loved it!”

“Mhmmm.. I’m definitely going to enjoy this one! Break a leg today! I know you’ll do well”

“Thanks babe! Okay, I gotta go and put on my outfits. See me in the backstage later, alright?"

“Sure thing. I love you!"

“Aw. I love you too, Lou”

I end the call and rush over to the racks of clothes. I quickly put on my first outfit and had the stylist put some adjustments to it.

“5 MINUTES!! EMILY WALCOTT PLEASE STAND BY HERE!” I walked over to the line just behind the panels. I was opening Zach’s show. I felt nervous… a good kind of nervous.

“Okay girls! Remember!” Zach had called out “This line of clothing is spunky and happy so walk casually and happily. Do not have a straight face! SMILE!!!”

The other models rushed to put on their heels, and others ran to the line. The make-up artist had one last retouch on my face and I was ready

“Let’s do this girls!” the director shouted out “10…9…8…”

I took a deep breath. This is it ems.

“4…3…2…1… Go walk Ems”

I walked out immediately revealing myself from the panels, as the crowd erupted to applauses and cheers. I striked a pose and walked out. The music was pumped and I could feel a surge of adrenaline rush on me. I loved doing this show, it was so carefree!

As I walked, I spotted Dani, Ally and the boys. Louis was right. their seats were wicked!

I walked past Louis, as I winked at him and smiled. They all raised their hands clapping.