Chapter 17

finally found some connection here in Valencia that's strong enough for me to update!!! yaaaay! i've had a great time here in Valencia being able to soak up in the sun before it get's too bloody hot but i'll be flying back to Madrid tomorrow already. I probably will be busy, having to pack for the holidays and to finish off some last errands before flying back home so i'm crossing my fingers i could update ASAP!

anyhowww, thanks for reading! can't believe i've had more than a thousand reads!!! :') it honestly makes me SO happy! hope you could help promote the book even more, and comments are always appreciated! Thank you! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 17

I turned and fluttered my eyes open, smiling to the sight of Louis peacefully sleeping. I took some time to examine him: his nice smooth skin, his newly shaven stubble. God, he was so beautiful. I grinned even more at the thought of knowing he was all mine. Man was I a lucky girl! Actually, lucky would be an understatement.

Louis moved his head slightly and scrunched his nose. He slowly opened one eye and then the other, looking at me and then smiling.

“I knew it. I’d wake up at the sight of you staring at me” he joked as he cleared his husky voice

I squinted at him.

“You just can’t resist me” he winked back

“Oh, you are so full of yourself!” I spat back mischievously “and by the way, I CAN control myself. Remember last night?” I winked as I sat up facing him.

His face hardened at the memory. He closed his mouth, and looked sternly at me. I gasped as he sat up, and slammed his hands on my lap to balance himself. His eyes stared right into mine, his lips just centimeters away from my lips. Dammit Louis! How can you turn me on this early in the morning!

He revealed his half naked body. His chiseled abs were such a beautiful sight to see. I could feel his warm, heavy breathing. Shooting chills down my spine.

“Really?” he threatened with lustful eyes

I was speechless. All I could do was stare down at his chest

LOUIS POV

She didn’t even answer. She just stared at my bare chest…and probably my boxers. I could tell she was getting so turned on, so was I. It was so damn hard seeing her in her hot pink lacy bra and really skimpy panties, I just wanted to pounce on her. But I couldn’t, she had to pay for last night.

“You like what you see?” I hissed, moving closer to her face

EMILY POV

The way he gripped my thighs were so electrifying I just sat there stunned.

“You like what you see?” he said

He was so close now. I snapped off and just when I moved my head forward to kiss him, he quickly pulled away and got off the bed. DAMMIT! Smiling so evilly, I swear I could’ve almost seen horns grow from his head!

My jaw dropped in utter disbelief at how he teased me. I was upset and stunned.

He looked at me, I could hear his mental laugh, he shrugged his shoulders and raised an eyebrow.

“After last night, you deserved it” he grinned

“Oh shut up!” I glared and got off my bed

“You think you’re the only one who can play this game, babe? Well guess what, it is so on!” he said seriously yet playfully

Oh I see. Louis Tomlinson wants to play! Well…. LET THE FUCKING GAMES BEGIN!  (HAHAHA! FUCKING GAMES. GEDDIT. OKAY.  BACK TO THE STORY)