Chapter 2

Chapter 2

4 DAYS AFTER THE BOYS HAD LEFT NEW YORK:

Emily’s POV

Finally! I have fulfilled all my task here in New York and it was time to get back home to sweet LA <3

I’ve missed my parents so much but most importantly, I’ve missed Tyler the most! It’s been just too long since I’ve seen him!

As soon as I got home I threw my luggage off the floor

“Mum! Dad! I’m hooooome!!”

“Emily! Darling!!” my dad runs over to me and gives me his really good bear hugs

“oh, it’s good to have you back darling! How was New York?” mum asked

“it was unusually tiring, mum. I only had one day off but OH MY GOSH!” I suddenly remembered the highlight of my trip “YOU KNOW I MET LIAM PAYNE! Do you remember Liam mum??? Our neighbor back in Wolverhampton! The guy who was always like a brother to me?”

“REALLY NOW? You did? Darling that’s amazing! It’s good you still remember each other! Did you get to catch up?”

“sort of. Not as much as I wanted though. I had so much work to get done and he had already left for his band’s tour around the continent” I sighed.

“aww honey, I’m sure you’ll see each other soon! You know you should really go get some rest”

“Alright mom! I’ll go sleep now. Goodnight!” my voice trailed off as I went up stairs to my room

 -----------------------------------

NEXT MORNING:

The sun was shining through my room but I still didn’t want to get up. I was too tired from the whole trip I just wanted to sleep all day!

I suddenly hear rattled footsteps which seemed like it was making its way to my room and before I knew it-----

“EMILY!!!” my mom shrieks, “Good morning darling! It’s good that you’re up! Anyhow, remember how you told me about Liam? Was his band’s name, One Direction?

“Yes mum, why?”

“Guess what!! They have a show at the Staples Center the day after tomorrow! Which means Liam is in town!! Maybe you could give him a call and finally catch up besides, I’d also love to meet the lad. I want to see how much he’s grown!!”

My mom sounded so excited, actually, too excited. As if she was such a fan! It was almost too annoying to listen to her shriek this early in the morning

“alright mom, I’ll text him. but I can’t promise you anything. They’re busy too and besides, I still have to see Ty and spend more time with him.”

“Okay, darling. Go get dressed”

After breakfast, I left the house to report to the office and see my managers and the agency. I decided to call Tyler and see if he could make it for dinner tonight but I just kept getting sent to his voicemail. I left one anyhow.

“hey babe! As you may well know, I’m back in town and I am dying to see you! Please do give me a call asap! Maybe we could have dinner tonight? Bye! Love you!”

By afternoon, my phone rings, as excited as I was to see Tyler written all over it, it was Liam’s name across the screen. It was a text.

“Hey Ems!! I heard you’re in LA. Well, the lads and I are in town too we have a show the day after tomorrow and we’re free tomorrow night. Maybe we could hang out? Xx”