chapter 15

When they arrived at San's house, Yunho felt confident of what he is doing. He went towards the door and was ready to knock it but San stopped him. "Yunnie let it be. I'll be fine. I don't want him to hurt you." San said as he looked like he was about to cry again. Yunho turned to San and wiped his tear with his thumbs. "No Sannie I won't let it be. He hurted you. And don't worry about me. He won't hurt me." Yunho said as he cupped San's face in his hands and flashed him a sweet smile. San smiled in return. Yunho turned  to the door again and knocked on it. After a few second the door open revealing a fuming boy. His attitude changed from anger to a relaxed face when he saw Yunho. "Hey. Thank you for bringing San home. I was calling him but he wasn't taking my call. Thank you once again...." the male said but trailed off at the end of his sentence as he didn't know Yunho's name. "Its Yunho and I'm not bringing San here. Instead I'm taking him away from here." Yunho said in a menacing voice. The male let out a small chuckle. "Nice to meet you Yunho. I'm Wanhee. San's BOYFRIEND."the Wanhee guy said as he empathize with the word boyfriend. Then it hit Yunho. He knew the name Wanhee was familiar to him. His ex boyfriend Jimin told him that he once had a boyfriend named Wanhee and he used to hit him. "Are you perhaps Park Jimin ex?" Yunho asked not sure if it's really the guy. "Yeah. Why?" The guy said now feeling irritated of Yunho.

After hearing that yes, Yunho couldn't control himself anymore. He knows how Wanhee used to hit Jimin. So he can't even imagine what he did to his Sannie. Out of anger, Yunho swung his fist aiming straight at Wanhee's face. Wanhee fell on the ground while clutching on his nose since he got hit in the middle of the face. Yunho grabbed Wanhee by his collar and yelled at him"YOU FUCKING BASTARD. AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU DID TO JIMIN? I WON'T LET YOU DO IT TO SAN AS WELL." Wanhee only let out a little chuckle which angered San even more. He threw the male on the ground. San and Yunho was about when Yunho turned around "ohh and San isn't your boyfriend anymore. So don't even try to contact him or anything else I will do something you will regret." With that they both left the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel sorry for that Wanhee guy.
I don't even know who this is 😂😂