chapter 5

One year later

It has already been one year since San and Yunho have been best friends. It also has been one year since both boys have feelings towards each other. They both didn't get the courage to confess their feelings because they thought the other one will reject them. All their friends knew about their feelings for each other and they tried convincing the two to confess but they won't.

"OMG Yunho....just confess to San already." Wooyoung said in an irritated voice. He wanted that both of his friends to be happy. "But what if he rejects me or what if he hate gays or what if he-" Yunho was cut off by wooyoung. "Stop with the what if Yunho. He loves you. Can't you see it?" Wooyoung yelled at his bestfriend. He was beyond annoyed by all this. On the other hand Yunho was afraid. It was the first time Wooyoung was yelling at him. Wooyoung saw the fear in Yunho's face expression. "Look Yunho I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know it's hard to confess but you like San for one whole year. You have to propose him." Wooyoung said in a more calming voice. "It's me who should be sorry. And yeah I will propose San." Yunho said in a confident voice. "Okay you can propose him tomorrow since it will be valentine." Wooyoung said smiling at his friend. "Yes. Can you help me with the preparations?" Yunho asked wooyoung as he was thinking of some ideas to surprise San. "Of course. Anything for my best friend." Wooyoung said happy at the thought of Yunho proposing San.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha😂😂
This chapter also is short. It's a short story anyways tho😂💁🏻‍♀️