Ep 4: Jacuzzi Chronicles '86 & '92

ابدأ من البداية

So Jess and his girl were making out. Mike and his girl were staring in space, not talking or anything. Mike said the girl got closer and closer to him until her leg was pressed up against his. He took this as a sign that she liked him. I think she was just in shock that this was Michael Jackson. So Mike became brave and started touching her legs and thighs.

The girl opened up some more so he had his hands all over this girl. Neither one of them are saying a word. But he is doing stuff to her
under the water. And she let out a moan. When she did this the third wheel disappeared. So Mike saw this as a sign, like okay my boy is
getting some action, third wheel is gone, it's time to do some serious finger action. LOL so he is all in this chicks swim bottoms.

Then they hear the fireworks go off because its midnight. Mike hops out of the tub and goes looking for Bill because he thinks the crowd would be coming back soon. So he finds Bill and tells him to get the car ready. He goes back over to the tub to get Jess and everybody is out of the tub now and they are all huddled together like they are talking about him. Not only that but there is another guy there.

So Mike motioned to Jess like I'm leaving and starts walking off really fast. Jess catches him and says, "Dude what did you do to Pam she is
crying and really upset, and her boyfriend is trying to figure out what happened." Michael ran to his car and him and Bill Bray drove off so fast. They left Jess there. And the next morning Jess called Michael and said the boyfriend was looking for him... and he wasn't mad he just wanted an autograph and picture. LMAO Michael Jackson can fondle your girl and you are cool with it. What happened was the third wheel went to get the boyfriend because she was hating it wasn't her. All this went on with the two of them saying one word to each other. He was very shy, but not as innocent.

•••

Nigga fingered her, left the girl crying, got told on from another jealous ass bitch, fled the party like roaches getting Raid'd and the girl's boyfriend wanted an autograph like Mike Jack ain't just hit that "Remember the Time" finger swirl move up in dat cooch?

I guess homegirl was free to pass around for the KOP or unless sis was a straight up hoe and homie just ain't give a fuck no more. Chileee!

•••

Now, we are about to talk about the one that happened in 1992 at Neverland. I can't lie and say that I'm not upset 'cause I am highly upset to know that these pictures are still around somewhere locked up in a fucking vault. Michael just don't know how quick he could have shut down all those gay rumors about him 'cause we all know he loved ass, tits, and coochie.