Episode 4 (A Nation Divided)

Sophia's POV:

So we start off, and we're straight away talking about what happened last time. We're talking about how they tricked us, how Tyler came back, and in all of this ruckus, Gabbie just screams "I'M HUNGRY." And it all goes dead silent, and everyone looks at Gabbie. The funny thing is, she looks dead serious, like it wasn't a joke at all, she really means it. After all the silence clears up, we get going. And we find this box with a weird helmet in it. We're all so confused, and it says that one must be the wearer of the helmet. Okay so, this is some real life horror movie type stuff. Like we have no idea what this helmet does, like do we die if we wear it, like what?! It is very silent among the group, so I decide to give it a try.
"...I'll do it...." I raise by hand & say slowly, and I'm kind of regretting saying it as they all look at me. "No.. no no... not you, I don't want them taking you.." Alex says grabbing on to me. "But I can do it, we don't even know what it does-"
"Please don't" He says giving me puppy eyes, "Fiineee." I grown.
"I'll do it!" Joey announces. He actually seems excited to do it. So, he puts it on, and he says that it's talking to him, and it's telling him to do things. Yep, thank god I didn't do this, this is legit some type of ghostly paranormal stuff. So, Joey tells us that we have to stay here, and Joey goes upstairs & then all of a sudden comes back down. After taking another glance at him, we can see that he has a GUN in his HANDS, and he's walking towards us! I immediately start to panic, and we're all freaking out! Gabbie puts herself in front of everyone "saving the day", and I'm just right besides Tana, and I'm holding on to Alex as much as I can, & he's holding on to me as well, and I'm like trying to get behind everyone because this is survival. Then all of a sudden (thank god) he pulls the gun away from us, and he opens the door, and as soon as he opens the door, he SHOOTS and KILLS a man. We decide to follow him out there, and we meet a man named Cash, and we also meet these people in these Gray coats. He tells us that we need to go in battle, and choose 2 team captains.

The team captains are Joey & Tyler.

They each take turns picking people. On my team, there's Tana, Liza, Joey & Myself. On the other team, there's Gabbie, Tyler, Andrea & Alex. Cash goes over the rules, and how the game will work. He talks about wounding people, and bringing them up to the balcony, and about these pegs that we need to get. And with the shot of a gun, we're off! I immediately run away to try and find a peg, but it's crazy out here! People are killing eachother, punching eachother, then it's just me: this 26 year old YouTuber. I've been looking around for a while now, and I hear Joey screaming so that means one of three things: He's dying, he's getting a captured, or he found a peg. I run back there to see what happened, and he found a peg! I'm assuming that Alex thought I was running back there to put a peg in myself because when I go there, he wounds me, which means that he now has to take me up to the top of the stairs, and I decide I'm gonna have some fun with this. "Alex! What the heck!" I say. "What do you mean?!" He says back. "Why'd you have to come for me, there was other people right there." "Well I choose you." He said. I just decide to make this a whole lot harder for him, so I try and fight back, and slow him down it he's just too strong. So I try a different technique, and I just go boneless. I release all the energy in my limbs, and I make my body lifeless. During this whole thing I can't stop laughing, and at this point we're forgetting about this whole death thing, and we're just having fun. He picks me up bridal style, and he's just carrying me to the stairs & there's nothing I can do about it. So I decide to beg, "Alex, no please! You don't have to do this! Please don't make me go up there!" I say. He's just laughing, "Alex pleeeeaasee!" I whine. "Ughh Fine!" He finally says as he's carrying me up there stairs. "But under one condition." "What is that?" I ask. "If I catch you again, you're gonna have to agree to give me a kiss, alright?" Wait what. What did he just say to me? "Whatever Alex." I say. "Is that a yes or a no?" "You know what Alex? Fine, I agree. Game on. But you're gonna have to give me a head Start, go count to thirty and close your eyes like hide-and-seek." I say & he agrees. I immediately run off. Alex & I aren't even playing this game anymore, we're too busy with our own little game. It's been about 3 minutes or so, so I'm sure he's on the loose somewhere looking for me. I haven't seen him yet, but I know that my team is winning because I've already checked. We only need 1 more peg, and they need 2. I decide to look for the final peg, and I see it. I go to grab it, but as soon as I reach for it, Alex pops out from in front of me, and it legit terrified me, I snag up the peg really fast, and I start booking it and screaming. I know I can't outrun him to the peg box, so I just give up in between, and drop to the floor. "Aleeeeeeexxx!" I whine, I don't really know how to feel about this, one part of me wants to kiss him, then another part of me doesn't want to. "You know what that means!" He says in excitement." I go through with my promise, well sorta. I give him a little peck on the cheek. "Sophiiiee, What the heck?! You knew what I meant." "Well sorry, you never clarified where.." I say giggling to myself. He then does his puppy eyes again, and says "pleeeaseee?" "Sorry, but your eyes aren't tricking me this time. I'll give you a hug though." He's okay with it, so I go in for a hug, and he tricks me! He instead kisses me, it wasn't anything much, it's was just a peck on the lips. "Alex!" I say, I then punch his shoulder playfully. "What?" He asks innocently as if he didn't just kiss me. "Yeah, okay whatever." I say. He still has to put me up there, so he drags me up there, and there I am: waiting. I don't have to go up there for long because not long after, Joey finds the peg, and puts it in, and that's it, we win the challenge! We all go in for a group hug, I go to give everyone else on the other team a hug too. I get to everyone & next is Alex. "Oh no no, I'm not giving you another hug." I say laughing. We ask for the gem since we played in his little game. And he then tells us that we have to vote 2 people from the losing team to go in a challenge. There's only 4 options so it is some tight competition.

"Gabbie." Alison says. "UUGH! Again?!" She says.

"Andrea." Alison also says. "Oh shit." She says.

This time, we're able to watch what happens, so we follow Alison outside to where the challenge is. Although I'm upset with Alex for kissing me, that doesn't mean I don't want him to hold me during everyone watching the challenge. I go to Alex & I am hugging his side as we watch both ladies dive in the water. They have to search for the gem in the pool. I honestly don't know who I'm rooting for. Andrea is brave, but Gabbie is smart. They both have their strengths. It turns out it doesn't matter though because 30 seconds after the challenge starts. Gabbie pops out of the water and she says 'I found it!' I'm obviously heart broken for Andrea, I honestly don't want to see her die, and I feel so bad for her. I bury my face in Alex's chest, and the next thing I hear is an arrow being shot, and a splash in the water; and I know that means.... Andrea's Dead.

"It's okay... it's over now." Alex says trying to comfort me.

We rush into the lounge, Gabbie puts the next gem in, and I sit next to Alex, as we hear this evil maniac laughter.