Episode 2.5 / 3 (Alex's Perspective) / (A Tangled Web)

Alex's POV:

"I am Alex, and I am the novelist." I say as I walk through the door. I am the first one here, and I'm not completely sure who else is coming. Guess I just have to wait and see.

Not too long after me, my old friend Sophia comes walking in. I'm automatically super excited because I've always though that she was really cute, and I've always had this massive crush on her which I think literally all of my friends know about besides her.

I was as upset as everyone else was when we found out it was some type of murder-killy-you all die for a gem thing. But I really wanted to make sure that she didn't die either. I also felt bad when she got captured since I guess it was kind of my fault since I took up the whole curtain, but she thankfully got back, and I didn't want to lose her again. So when I basically heard that everyone was gonna vote in Sophia, I went over to Joey trying to convince him, Gabbie, & Tana to not vote for her, but then they were all just like "oh, well it's only because your all sweet on her." Which made me blush lowkey, but I guess that it is semi-True. It turns out they didn't listen to me because Sophia ended up getting voted in anyway. I tried to hide my sadness, but I'm not entirely sure that it worked. I'm sure that everyone else noticed it, but Sophia was too busy worrying about the challenge. I was honestly a nervous wreck the whole time while waiting for the winner to come back. When Sophia came back from the challenge, I legit wanted to jump through the roof, although we all got our hugs in, I would like to believe that I got the best & longest hug. If we both get out of here alive, I will for sure make her mine.

(Episode 3 Beginning)

**Sophia's POV**

As soon as we start off, this smoke appears, and pops out the sorceress. She is just doing her evil business, I'm not entirely sure why she showed up, but then, she introduces this other lady named Jorugomo. Now, I could already tell I wasn't gonna do good with this because her name literally sounded like the most venomous spider ever. And I was right, because this spider-lady-mutant pops out, and grabs up Alex. Now, I tried my best to grab on to him, but there was honestly no chance from there. He gets locked into this room, and we immediately start looking for clues in order to save him. We ended up having to drink all of this stuff, and Joey managed to do it really well, so we were able to unlock the door, & save Alex! As soon as we walk into the room, Alex is just laying down on a table, and as soon as we step closer, he jumps out at us, scaring me a bit. We all immediately go in to hug him, and for the most part we're all happy. That is until we see that Jesse & Tyler have vanished. Like, they are gone.  We panic a bit, but we know that we have to keep moving if we want to survive. We end up finding all of these corpses & dead bodies, and we have to RIP THROUGH THEM, because of course, our next clue would be in there. However, there's also something in the library, and Tana manages to open find a door that is the place of our next clue which is such a shocker, because Tana hadn't done anything, so honestly... good for her. Alison then starts ushering outside to apparently "show us something", and while we're walking out, I see this spider lady literally descending from the sky by her web, as well as Jesse & Tyler who is being held captive by these two other spider ladies. When she reaches the bottom, she is like all in killer mode, and she says that we have to vote in TWO FEMALES to save the two males. And honestly at this point, I'm like 'I don't care, you can have the two males', but I know that it's not gonna fly with the rest of the group, so that's off of the table. And immediately it's every girl for themself, like Gabbie's throwing Andrea under the bus, &    Joey's all out for Tana, and Liza is apparently one of the guys now, and when it comes to me I just tell them that I just came out of a challenge, and I think that surviving that proved myself. So, at this point, I am absolutely shaking, all of these girls have contributed. Andrea volunteered to go into the ball room. Liza has found everything. Gabbie has her well with finding things & solving things, then there's Tana, who's kind of just kinda there, but she did manage to find something in this previous challenge, so go her!

When it came time for me to vote, I voted for Tana. Out of all these women, Tana seems like the least useful, sorry girl.

"Gabbie." Alison says. "UUGH!..... Damn it!" I gasp, because I really did not see that coming. I guess her feud with Andrea got her.
"Tana." Alison says. "Oh shit.." Andrea says, and with that... Gabbie & Tana are out of the room. While they're gone, I cuddle up to Alex. He puts his arms around me, then after a bit, I just put my head on his lap. I just honestly feel so comfortable with him, & he's whispering all of these random things in my ear, it was just so weird and funny.

About 5 minutes later, we hear a door open, and here walks in Tana. Immediately, my heart drops because Gabbie just died, and she was so helpful! But then, **thank god** Gabbie comes walking in & she's with Tyler! Now, I'm actually so happy because Gabbie's back, and I know we can't escape without her, and also, Tyler has been a big help to the team! We all go in for group hugs, and Gabbie places down our second gem.