1

Sonic's POV

I wait at the class and put everything on the table before me and Infinite will study together. I heard a footsteps and the doors open. A black jackal walk towards me. "Hi, Infinite. I'm glad that you didn't forget about our date." I said jokingly.

"W-What!? A-a-a date!?" Infinite said surprisingly. "ahaha... Joking." I said. He suddenly make a faint blush and I can see it since he didn't wear his mask. "Come here Infinite. We will start our lesson in a second." I said and we start our lesson.

*Later*

The blue sky suddenly turned to black and the rain start to pouring down heavily. Both of us standing at the school hallway, watching the rain never stops pouring. "This is bad. We can't go back home before night." I asked myself.

The jackal walk through the hallways. "What are you doing, Infinite?" I said as I begin to follow him behind. I was curious and suddenly he stops at the entrance.

Beside the door, there's an umbrella. "We can use this to go back home. Some students forgot their umbrella and the security put here for an emergency." he explained.

"W-What!? We can't just steal people's umbrella's!!" I growled a bit. But, he's right. That's the only way for us to go back home without even being wet in the rain. I nods. "Fine... But remember, we must send it back here tomorrow." I said, giving him a warning.

The jackal look irritated as he look at me, still he has a faint blush on his cheek. "Okay, let's just get this over with and we can go back home." The jackal start to open the umbrella, but it seems that the umbrella has broken.

Both of us shocked. "How do we get back home now!?" I said in panic. The jackal hold me and both of us got paralyzed. We look into each other eyes and for no reason we hug each other. "Why are we doing this!?" I growl.

The jackal knew what he's doing and let me go from his hug. "Um, Sonic. Can we study for a while?" he asked. "Why you suddenly want to study? It's not like you..." I said. Yes, it's not like him.

We walk back to the class and studying for an hours. I start to yawn a couple of times and someone burst into the door, making both of us screaming like a girl.

"Ah! You two still don't go back home!?" a random students shout. Infinite look at her. "Ah! N-Nasma!!! It's not like what you see!!!" he shout. "Nasma? Your girlfriend?" I said as I make a soft grin on my face.

In a sudden, a strong force blow me to the wall. "I'm his brother, stupid!!!!" Infinite's sister use her uppercut to me and it was hurt. "oooowwwww!!!" I shout as I flew away.

Infinite's POV

I sighed a bit. "Nasma, why you're here?" I asked. "Hey! I already make a dinner for both of us!!! I was waiting for a long time you know!!! I thought you start to wandering around after study with Sonic!!!" Nasma growled angrily.

I rub my head. "I'm sorry, the rain starts when we're about to go back home. We decided to stay here until the rain stopped." I explained. She give me my umbrella. "Here's your umbrella."

I nods and take it. I saw Sonic wake up. "ow... Your sister is really good at uppercut." he said. Nasma smiled at him. "You okay, Sonic? I'm sorry if I too rough on you." she giggled a bit.

"Okay let's go back home now. I'm hungry. Are you walk back home alone, Sonic?" Nasma asked. "Umm... But, don't worry, I'll be fine if I walk back home alone." Sonic said. His voice tone is not right.

"Sonic, me and Nasma will send you back home." I said. Nasma smirked at me. "Stop looking at me like that!!!" I growl and Sonic chuckled cutely. I suddenly make a faint blush again.