Side Story 8: Visiting New In-Laws (8)

Начните с самого начала

An Yize repeated mother An's words: "Your wife is doing great. Every day, she looks like a pheasant swaying in the wind."

Pheasant... swaying in the wind... Su Jian didn't know whether to laugh or cry. As expected of mother.

"Looks like communication is very important!" Su Jian sighed, "If you have any thoughts next time, just ask me directly. Getting all angry on your own was quite... quite cute haha."

An Yize was silent for a moment. Then, he said, "If it was real, our relationship would be irrecoverable. But if it was fake, I would hurt your feelings."

Su Jian's heart felt warm. He asked, "Yize, if I really fell for someone else, would you still try to recover our relationship? You are very resolute."

An Yize looked at him and said, "You're different."

Su Jian stared blankly. A sense of sweetness spread out in his heart. Su Jian raised his hand and hook onto An Yize's neck. He said, "Dear, don't worry. Even if I were to fall for someone else, that person would never be Su Jie!"

An Yize: "Why?"

Su Jian: "Uh... He's too soft! I don't like young fresh meat. I like old preserved meat like you!"

An Yize: "......"

......

Since they were talking about this, Su Jian asked about the woman on the phone that day openedly.

"Woman?" An Yize was surprised. After listening to Su Jian's description, he thought back and said, "That's probably An Qi. She's a friend of mine who lives here." Then, he explained to Su Jian that he had met An Qi that day and he accidentally dirtied his clothes, so he had returned and take a bath.

"If you're willing, we can meet up with her." said An Yize.

Su Jian thought for a moment and asked, "Is she pretty?"

Nodding his head, An Yize said with a smile, "Don't worry. She already has a boyfriend."

Su Jian: "......" I'm not worried about her falling for you dear. I just want to see a beauty!

After clarifying all the doubts and misunderstanding, Su Jian felt much more relaxed and comfortable. Coincidentally, there was a pause in An Yize's work. Hence, the two of them took the chance to go sightseeing.

The two of them were relaxed and carefree as they held hands and walked on the streets of a foreign country. Looking at the person beside him who was smiling very brightly, a thought came to An Yize's mind.

"Jian Jian."

"Eh?"

"Let's go on a honeymoon soon."

"Honeymoon?"

"Yes. We never had the chance to go on a honeymoon. Let's take the chance to do so now. Do you have anywhere you wish to go?"

"Haha, I have plenty!"

"Choose the place you wish to go the most."

"The place I wish to go the most, South Pole!"

"...A place suitable for a honeymoon."

"Brazil then. Let's watch football!"

"....Another one."

"God, stop being so picky! Do you perhaps dislike going overseas? Fine, let's go domestic traveling. Let me think. What about Tibet? Is that refreshing enough? I felt very envious when I saw pictures of people climbing Everest. I have to climb it at least once in my lifetime!"