Chapter 59: Jian Jian, I...

It was originally a casual idea, but once there was a way, Su Jian was immediately very interested, and searched on the net to strategize his plan whenever he was free.

Seeing how exhilarated Su Jian was, An Yize didn't say anything. Contrary to what one might expect, Su Jian had the aptitude to be a leader, and like so he thumped his chest and said, "You don't need to do anything at all, just leave it to me. When it's time, you can just follow me!"

After browsing through several travel guides, Su Jian had somewhat made a travel plan. The plane tickets were booked; the accommodation was booked. All things were prepared, and the only thing left was to set out.

When the two got to the foot of Mount Hua, it was afternoon. They ate a simple meal at foot of Mount Hua, and afterwards they purchased the items that they needed to go uphill.

Su Jian fished out the list of items from his plan that he had copied, "Raincoat, anti-skid gloves, food, water..."

An Yize saw Su Jian continuously put all kinds of food into the basket and asked, "Will so much be necessary? It should be possible to buy them while going uphill."

Su Jian said, "It's to eat on the way! Climbing the mountain is tiring, and you eat a lot!"

An Yize: "......"

The supermarket's lady boss cordially said, "Climbing up the mountain is tiring, so drink more water. You guys have to bring more water!"

Su Jian looked at that massive bottle of mineral water and hesitantly said, "Won't that be too hefty?"

The lady boss faced An Yize, "Don't worry, just look at how lofty your boyfriend is, it definitely won't be a problem!"

Reincarnating as a woman, it seems like there are benefits after all! Su Jian who initially actually planned to evenly bear the weight with An Yize immediately changed his mind, and joyfully said, "That's true!"

From start to end, An Yize didn't say a word. So he carried a massive rucksack, without ever changing his expression.

On the other hand, when Su Jian looked at him, he felt that he looked fresh. Normally, Chairman An dressed in Western-style suits and had the air of an elite, but today he was wearing T-shirt and jeans, which was indeed simple and refreshing. Adding on the massive rucksack he carried, he truly had the air of a tourist.

If he had a camera hanging from his neck, a little yellow hat on his head, and a small red flag in his hand, then that would be more of a typical one.

Su Jian sized him up once, and all of a sudden said, "Yize, lower your head a little!"

An Yize didn't get why, but still he bent down his head, "Why?"

Su Jian fished out an outdoor headscarf, put it on for An Yize, and said deadpanly, "It's easy to sweat when climbing up the mountain. With the headscarf, it can prevent the sweat from flowing into your eyes. Since Mount Hua is so dangerous, if you fall down by chance due to one of your eyes not being able to see what's ahead, you possibly could fall straight into the valley."

An Yize gave a "mhm", and his gaze contained some warmth.

On the surface, Su Jian seemed honorable, but he had already rejoiced in his heart. Indeed, the appearance of An Yize with a brocade headband does like look he's recuperating after childbirth hahahaha!

After the two bought their entrance tickets, they started to go uphill. Mount Hua had the saying of "Since the ancient times, there is only one way up Mount Hua": The peaks were dangerously high and the pathway was strategically inaccessible. Su Jian gratifyingly admired the scenic scenery and took out his camera to occasionally take a few photos. The starting roads were still quite gentle, and since he didn't have any baggage, his body easily moved, naturally climbing was relatively effortless. Occasionally, when he turned his head back to look for An Yize, he noticed An Yize's complexion was flushed as he was carrying a huge rucksack with a hunched back, which was wholly disparate from his usual tall, confident and hegemonic haughtiness. He immediately took out his camera, aimed it at him, and took a burst of photos.