Chapter 1: The Ball-Broken Classmate Su Jian Doesn't Have Balls Anymore

There once was a very popular question on the internet:

If one morning, you woke up and realized that your gender had changed, what would be your first reaction?

And someone on the internet had famously responded:

First, give your bros a good time!

..............................

Su Jian remembered that when he saw this reply, he had slapped the table to express his admiration. What a good bro! Such loyalty!

But now that he actually encountered this strange situation himself, he could only feel an extremely ball-breaking alarm, shocked grief, and frightened anger. F*ck your mom! Ah, fúck! Fúck it!

Oh, a correction. The above is grammatically incorrect. After all, poor Classmate Su Jian doesn't have balls anymore.

..........................

Su Jian remembered that he was in a car accident.

It was a particularly tragic one, so he had been sure that there was no way he would survive.

He didn't know how much time had passed since the accident, but after expending a great deal of effort to open his eyes, he saw that everything was pure white.

At first, Su Jian believed he had gone to Heaven and silently ridiculed in his mind, This Heaven is such a ghastly white. Why does it look like a hospital?

However, upon closer inspection, for a moment, his mind went blank. F*ck! This really is a hospital!

Immediately, Su Jian was overjoyed that he had been lucky enough to escape from the gates of hell!

However, he soon thought of another matter. Although he hadn't died, if he had been crippled, he might as well be dead with how life was trolling him!

He quickly pushed aside the blanket and inspected his body. Thankfully, his arms and legs were still there. Sure, one of his legs was wrapped in bandages, but it still appeared to be in one piece. It hurt when he tried to move it, but at least he could still feel it. He really was lucky that he hadn't been crippled. At most, it seemed like he had broken his leg or something, so it was not a big problem. However, it was more concerning to him that his legs looked a lot thinner. Worriedly, Su Jian thought: Could it be that I was bedridden for so long that my muscles atrophied? Probably so. Look, even my formerly thick, lush leg hair has disappeared....

Su Jian let out his breath in relief and laid back down on his hospital bed, stretching out his arms and legs like a 大. It was as if a ray of sunshine had illuminated his heart. This disaster didn't end in death or disability! I (Su mou) think my future will definitely be blessed! Wahahaha!

Su Jian grinned and giggled, then frowned suddenly. Feeling something itchy on his face, he reached out to touch it and discovered it was a long strand of hair. Not really caring, he pinched it to throw it away, but, unexpectedly, he wasn't able to pick it up. Instead, a single yank sent a slight pain through his scalp.

Su Jian was at a loss for words as he blankly reached up and felt around with his hand. When his hand really did come back full of long, shiny black hair, he was shocked. This was his hair? But, when did it grow so long? It couldn't be that he had been in a coma for two or three years, right?

He wrinkled his brows, looking down, and suddenly shivered. What were those? How come there were two protruding arcs on his chest? Wait. Wait. Ah! Wait! F*ck your mom! Could somebody come explain to him why he had breasts?!