Chapter 48

Not long after, An Yiheng and An Yize were surrounded by other guests. Su Jian wasn't really interested in accompanying An Yize to greet the guests while putting up a dignified image. An Yize saw that he looked tired, then he recalled Su Jian saying that he was tired of wearing high heels. Thus, he specially told Su Jian to take a break.

Naturally, Su Jian obeyed immediately. He cut through the crowd in a dignified manner and escaped elegantly.

He first found some snacks to fill his stomach. Then, he found a corner to sit down and rest quietly. The corner didn't have much lighting, so it was darker. Also, there weren't many people there, so he didn't try to act anymore. He secretly removed his high heels and then sat down on the railing. Leaning against the railing, he looked at the faintly lighted banquet hall. Many people were dressed gorgeously, gathering to drink. Though it looked lively there, it was actually a bit tiring, whether it is due to the clothes and shoes they were wearing or the smile they were carrying. Su Jian silently complained in his heart: It seems like being a richman isn't easy as well. If he turns rich in the future and becomes a richman, he would hold a party as well. At that time, he would make a rule to ban everyone from wearing formal attire. The males had to wear tank tops, underpants, and large slippers, while the females would have to wear nightdresses and small sandals. There wouldn't be any champagne and wine as well, but hotpots: cold noodles, Mala soup, spicy Chinese hamburger, stinky tofu, hand grab cake, spicy duck neck, sauce trotters, and etc for them to choose! No elegant piano or violin pieces for music either. Instead, everyone would be entertained by songs such as "Little Apple", "Most Dazzling Folk Style" and "Don't Pick The Roadside Wildflowers"! Additionally, he'd invite famous celebrities as well! However, when Ji Yan arrived, he wouldn't let her sing her masterpiece "I Know You Will Always Love Me". When Ye Lang arrived, he wouldn't let Ye Lang perform his classic dance "I Am Me" as well. He'd definitely make the both of them wear a small flower jacket, hold a red handkerchief, and perform "Dong Bei Er Ren Zhuan"!

Su Jian thought about his dream richman party affectionately. His heart had a sudden longing.

While he was deeply immersed in his thoughts, the sound of a few people talking suddenly entered his ears.

"I feel that woman isn't even really worth anything, why did third young master fall for her?"

"I think so too. She has no family background and she seems narrow-minded. Yet, she was actually able to climb onto the An family. I wonder how much efforts she put in!"

"Maybe she is very skillful in some other areas?" Don't you think so?"

"Haha, that's true. Just look at how she was clinging onto the third young master's body like a temptress......"

It was the voice of a few women. Although the volume was purposely lowered, Su Jian was not that far away so he could still hear quite a bit of their conversation. Initially, Su Jian was at a loss as he didn't know who that bunch of ladies was talking about. However, he started to understand. Climb onto the An family, third young master's woman, weren't all of these descriptions of himself?!

This was the first time he had chanced upon the 'dark' side of others and Su Jian was feeling completely awkward. In the past, what he wished the most was that someone would point at his nose one day and scold him: "What else do you have other than money?!". Yet, he would have never expected that when he finally chanced upon someone bad mouthing him, he had become a temptress expert at climbing onto someone!

Su Jian couldn't help but touch his own face. Then, he looked at his barefoot that was resting in exhaustion. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't link himself with the word "temptress".

The conversation over there was still not over.

"No matter how I look at her, I still feel that Ningxue is better!"